Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,807 members, 7,824,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World (3972 Views)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo / I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World by ArcMiniFC(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2019
The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qE_ZhdwS_U
Re: The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World by dayleke: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2019
When you hear them say "Money talks", this is a typical example.

cR7 model of Bugatti....

Owo lo n soro...
Re: The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World by wakes: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2019
bugati
Re: The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World by Partnerbiz3: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2019
Money root of all evil.

Dont mind me. I dey mad.
Re: The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2019
wakes:
bugati
Bugatti Chiron...only five people in d world owns dis type of Bugatti.....
Re: The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2019
ChidoskiBOZ:

Bugatti Chiron...only five people in d world owns dis type of Bugatti.....
Well the slow op said it's meant for only CR7 and his familia.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Popular British Actress That Was Born In Kaduna, Nigeria / Ariana Grande Releases Her Wedding Photos (Photos) / Most Popular Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.