Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers (20985 Views)

Many Injured As Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack Commuters On Lagos-Ibadan Road / Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge / Police Flee In Sapele As Okada Men Go On Rampage After Death Of Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by sweetmusic12: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
God help our youths to stop committing crimes and protect us in this nation. We from Sweet Music Studios wish the victims of the incident good recovery. God will heal this Nation.
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by dazzybliss(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
kozmokaz:
Lol
This reporter will not make heaven I swear !!!
Must you describe how they ran ? I mean the police men grin cheesy
Bro..... E weak me o���

1 Like

Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by mangojuice(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Elele and Ubima are problem areas. The NPF is a shameful piece of shit
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by jacksonjay01(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
nobody wish to die for this country.beast of the nation must leave
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by DerideGull(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Depot:
One army top official came to my company yesterday, you need to see the convoy guiding him, I was like, all these guards protecting just 1 person when millions of Nigerians are out there unsecured.

The law-abiding citizens of Nigeria should be allowed to carry concealed weapon.
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by Toseenlove: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nbote:

It was gathered that some policemen near the spot, fled into the bush with their legs touching the back of their heads.

1 Like

Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by Amanew(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dabolic cowards
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by JOMAX: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Trendme:
Many commuters were left injured and bleeding profusely, today, as their bus was ambushed by some daredevil armed robbers.

The incident happened around 7:50a.m at Elele, Rivers State. It was gathered that some policemen near the spot, fled into the bush with their legs touching the back of their heads.

The affected victims were later rushed to the hospital by some Good Samaritans.

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/police-gone-missing-as-robbers-attack-commuters-in-rivers/

Nigeria Police winning Olympic gold in Bush track 200m since 1963
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by Elukapendragon(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Being paid peanuts in Nigeria without good arms... It would have been stupid of them not to flee... Go see how police mens wife and children are suffering in the barracks... #Never die for Nigeria
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by franklingud(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
They fled with their legs touching the back of their heads.
That's what they do best.
Nonsense country
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by Ktechonline: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
who wan die?
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by ruggedtimi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
Enugupikin:
from pH to owerri is the worst unsecured road in the whole of NIGERIA.. They're more than 20 check points on that road yet armed robbers still operate there
when ever i pass there my mind no dey rest until i reach either ph or owerri
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by Ijele0001: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sure bet bookings available.

Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by Rotimi47: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nigeria Police Force and Usain bolt on track are like 5 & 6. grin

shocked
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by Rotimi47: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nigeria Police and robbers always playing hide and seek. angry

Later they will say they gallantly engaged the robbers in a gun fight and the robbers fled with bullet wound due to superior fire power of the police.

They will then conclude by saying; the public should contact the nearest police station if they see anyone with bullet wound.

That is usually the end of the story. angry

Abeg no be my type the above O! na as I dey think am for mind na him my fingers they type am. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by RichyRoma: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
And I went through that route yesterday while travelling, if you see how police extort money from the drivers over there you will pity them. They even help the drivers to cut change no matter what denomination is given to them.
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by Ndubest123(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Its very unfortunate the police in those check points are heartless they will always find fault even if all your papers are correct but see their primary assignment to protect people plying that road they can't. May God save us from arm robbers in police uniform
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by Amudeneogu: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Why won't they run are they not human beings.
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
off course, elele the axis of evil in rivers state, too bad its actually imo state citizens that run things there.
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by Nasman387(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
lol..... those police officers has vowed not to die in service
Re: Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers by nkor03: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYBODY..WE ARE STILL THE WINNER WITH OUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT SOURCE..CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT BET WITH AND WON BIGGER FOR OUR LAST WINNING..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE WINNING FOR STRONG MINDER ONLY..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Dismissed Lagos Civil Servant Used Bank Statements, Alerts To Defraud (pics) / Woman Recovers Her Stolen Vehicle After Robbery Attack - PICS / Judgment Over An Accusation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.