Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? (2118 Views)

I Have 500,000 Naira. What Business Can I Start / 2.8 Million Naira; What Business Can I Start / Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Princeikeka: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2019
Advise me, say it here. If I found it interesting, I would ask for your direct contact. I will pay you for your ideas also. Help a friend.
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2019
Invest 4,995,000 on Poultry farm, You will also make additional profits from the egg they lay. Thank me later. Then send the remaining 5k to this account. 6172041138 Fidelity.. Trust me your life will never remain the same, God is my witness.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by heendrix(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2019
R2bees:
Invest 4,995,000 on Poultry farm, You will also make additional profits from the egg they lay. Thank me later. Then send the remaining 5k to this account. 6172041138 Fidelity.. Trust me your life will never remain the same, God is my witness.

Lmao....your wisdom is outta here grin grin

Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by heendrix(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Princeikeka:
Advise me, say it here. If I found it interesting, I would ask for your direct contact. I will pay you for your ideas also. Help a friend.

Find a passion and let that passion find you....
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by hahn(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Princeikeka:

If you are really serious I can act as a business consultant and draw you a business/actionable plan. Contact me via the details on my signature.

PS: My service is not free
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by noble71(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Princeikeka:
buy and sell digital currency. My 2 cent.

1 Like

Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by INFOBIZ3: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Princeikeka:

I have a business idea.. but I am in control of it. Except you are willing to invest in my business and I give you interest. You can invest from 100,000..
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Wisdomwise18: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Princeikeka:

If truly you are serious sir, first you need to do a business that at least to an extent you have little knowledge or experience in!!! So many people are failing in business today because they just rush into it as a result of what is trending! On the other hand if you know you won't be there to manage the business per say, then will advise you go for a business in the agro line or Tech,, or better still 5m can actually start a standard photography studio combined with a salon and makeover outlet, or even a medium size Graphics centre and printing press!!! Or a Medium size Digital Centre, where professional ICT services will be rendered,,,While the agro can be quite profitable, it requires a lot of attention and care! Eatery can also be a nice one too depending on the location!

Like I said earlier,,, it all depends on you, your motive for the business, your previous business experiences, your skills etc

Although I have a personal Tech business idea that needs about 1.5m for it startup,,, you can equally wanna invest in my idea and get to be a shareholder!
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Brizzy404: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2019

Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Generalkorex(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Princeikeka:
loclocat would determine the kink of business I would suggest
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Princeikeka: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wisdomwise18:

If truly you are serious sir, first you need to do a business that at least to an extent you have little knowledge or experience in!!! So many people are failing in business today because they just rush into it as a result of what is trending! On the other hand if you know you won't be there to manage the business per say, then will advise you go for a business in the agro line or Tech,, or better still 5m can actually start a standard photography studio combined with a salon and makeover outlet, or even a medium size Graphics centre and printing press!!! Or a Medium size Digital Centre, where professional ICT services will be rendered,,,While the agro can be quite profitable, it requires a lot of attention and care! Eatery can also be a nice one too depending on the location!

Like I said earlier,,, it all depends on you, your motive for the business, your previous business experiences, your skills etc

Although I have a personal Tech business idea that needs about 1.5m for it startup,,, you can equally wanna invest in my idea and get to be a shareholder!
We need to talk, how do I reach you ?
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Princeikeka: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
R2bees:
. Nice but i have no idea of poultry farming
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Princeikeka: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:

If you are really serious I can act as a business consultant and draw you a business/actionable plan. Contact me via the details on my signature.

PS: My service is not free
Okay
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Princeikeka: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Generalkorex:
loclocat would determine the kink of business I would suggest
I think you meant to say location? Owerri Imo State, that’s the location I want to set up something.
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Ayhomes(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
anyway i cant tell you to do a biz i nothing about or u know nothing about....Sir please invest in a biz you can manage, if you have interest in real estate and developer biz trust me that 5m will be 50m by December especially here in lagos but if real estate is not your area of business that means i have nothing to offer you. you can check my profile here and contact if you are interested.

NB:this is an opportunity to have your own estate before jan 2020 thanks
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Princeikeka: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ayhomes:
anyway i cant tell you to do a biz i nothing about or u know nothing about....Sir please invest in a biz you can manage, if you have interest in real estate and developer biz trust me that 5m will be 50m by December especially here in lagos but if real estate is not your area of business that means i have nothing to offer you. you can check my profile here and contact if you are interested.

NB:this is an opportunity to have your own estate before jan 2020 thanks
Can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Ayhomes(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Princeikeka:
Can we talk on WhatsApp?
no problem my whatsapp number is in my signature
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Wisdomwise18: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
Princeikeka:
We need to talk, how do I reach you ?

Here's my whatsapp number: 08130033008
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Also Beware of scammers , they are all over the place here. bye.. still waiting for my 5k though. *Winks*
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by KingofHearts(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
R2bees:
Also Beware of scammers , they are all over the place here. bye.. still waiting for my 5k though. *Winks*
We have something great that gives 50% ROI in 18months as well but the above post has always been a concern...it is more worrisom that the owners of this site are not doing much to have a cleaner and scam free NL.
You can scan through some other categories here you'll see some glaring scams;even saw one on FP sometime ago.
Anyway good luck and watch out as adviced above.
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Generalkorex(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Princeikeka:
I think you meant to say location? Owerri Imo State, that’s the location I want to set up something.
I am nt familiar with the east .but farming would be better.pm me
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by goryorhal(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
I run a printing press biz ( customizing , branding , sewing ,etc) and i started with almost 1m ..

Its profitable if u can get a good location

Good luck

1 Like

Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by dimensional(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you are interested investing in land banking that where you can invest the N5M and in 6months N6.25m, 12months N7.5m and in 18months N8.75m.

you can contact on whatsapp, my number is on my signature.

Thanks
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
dimensional:
If you are interested investing in land banking that where you can invest the N5M and in 6months N6.25m, 12months N7.5m and in 18months N8.75m.

you can contact on whatsapp, my number is on my signature.

Thanks

hahahahahahaha, I laugh in Spanish...

and this outcome is predicted yeah? cast on stone yeah?

a friend of mine ran into such recently and Tori plenty!
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by bellabello(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
pure water is very profitable business especially in this Lagos call 08038599354
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Jason007: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
I believe you should consult with a professional to help put you on the right track and not random suggestions.

[url]www.leaseforce.com.ng [/url]
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by uthlaw: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2019
just go for that poultry business is the best from experience....
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by itubaba001: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2019
Wisdomwise18:

this interest me . i also have sum of 1.8m for startup in a tech business or ict .. no experience yet. let get talking .
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Allstrasse: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
1. I assume that you are a serious minded fellow (I believe you will be serious enough to take action on whatever you decide)

2. I also deduce that you are based in Owerri (correct me if I am wrong).

3. It is also appears evident that like me you are not interested in anything online business....at least for now.

4. I am not selling anything here but could recommend some products/companies......should you request for this (by pm only)

Having stated the above I am going to recommend a model for you that is simply phenomenal. My contributory post will be free but will come in two or three parts.I will nonetheless ask you to consider it and then decide if it is worthwhile and of course if it is in sync with your aspirations; the latter being very important.

In putting all the contemporary variables into consideration and adding the fact that this may be your first incursion to big business (as inferred from the reason behind you putting up the post in the first place) your best bet is an investment in fast Moving Consumer Goods Business. It is the best rung on the business ladder that you can launch out from.

This model thrives on high density demographics so Owerri Municipality would be a good starting point and also a nucleus for Imo State. you could then expand into Orlu and Okigwe while of course ensuring that the Mbaise stretch is also taken care of adequately (No I am not from there, never lived there but did work as National Sales Manager for various companies and for many years too so I know the whole country quite well).

There are multiple stages you would have to go through in order to arrive at your desired eldorado.

Step one would be to identify a good product from a reasonably sized company. My suggestion would be that the product in question is not at the moment available in owerri and Imo State. The preferred product should also be a daily need or a snack/juice that appeals to young and old alike. Alternatively, you could chose two products from the same company (either a small cheap like Solo vs big more expensive like 1litre ). This is a very important stage in the evolution of your FMCG company. The product must be right. And remember the fewer the people who have access to its distribution in Owerri and indeed Imo State the better for you.

I will discuss step two later. Typing can prove rather difficult for some of us who are not so young after all.
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Wisdomwise18: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
itubaba001:

this interest me . i also have sum of 1.8m for startup in a tech business or ict .. no experience yet. let get talking .

✌ guess we can talk!!! Actually have quite a number of experiences in I T sha!!! Well here's my whatsapp number 08130033008
Re: 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Why not try invest In Apple business.

I have a proposal to that effect.

My number 07030966802..

Invest and thank me leta

(1) (2) (Reply)

Industrial Rag Supplier / SHOPIZEE.COM Is It Reliable Or Not? / The Science Of Getting Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.