Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife (27288 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Fabulous7(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
help me tell the girl to go and sell the father off.lobatan!!!
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Not as useless as a househusband.
A jobless man is a very useless one as most men cannot function well in the home front. Which is why they shy away from very independent women, they just don't know how else they can be useful...without money.

Very true

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Bestchisom(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
pocohantas:

A jobless man is a very useless one as most men cannot function well in the home front. Which is why they shy away from very independent women, they just don't know how else they can be useful...without money.
Not as useless as a househusband but still useless undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
pocohantas:

I really don't know the kind of men you have in your place.
Any man who need money to bribe his way into being "useful" is not a man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by leonard509(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
Look this is the dream life for most of these silly boys of this generation. They are looking for a woman who can take care of them financially. A woman who can baby them, they want to be women by force.
I don't Understand?? This your "Most", is it 1 in 1Billion guys or what??
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Clemzyluvlyson(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:
Hmmn, it is common place in most Nigerian families too but on Nairaland the men are always providing, while the women are leeches when we all know in reality, reverse is the case.
see dis one, statements without facts r useless. naija women get married primarily for financial freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't have a problem with a househusband.

My problem with men like that is they are completely useless. A housewife will at least cook, wash and clean. A househusband will most times not do this. He will wait for the working wife to come back and start doing house-chores. What then is his usefulness apart from prick?

Her father isn't a lazy man, the threat of killing himself gave him away. He is mentally unstable.

Apt!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by dominique(f): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
She didn't have to bring it to social media though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by pally123: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
O'boy eh! Is that the girl in the picture? Damn!
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by faithfull18(f): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Clemzyluvlyson:
see dis one, statements without facts r useless. naija women get married primarily for financial freedom.
You can carry out a survey as regards this. Most women are the financiers in their families in this present times, it just may not degenerate into them having to pay salaries to their husbands as in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Fourwinds: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
Is it not your job as a man to provide? Is there anything wrong with a woman looking for a man who can take care of her financially?
is that so
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by od501: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
Look this is the dream life for most of these silly boys of this generation. They are looking for a woman who can take care of them financially. A woman who can baby them, they want to be women by force.

Am curious? Isn't it what this modern ladies had always dreamt of; Equal Rights, dominance?!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Fourwinds: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
pocohantas:

My problem with men like that is they are completely useless. A housewife will at least cook, wash and clean. A househusband will most times not do this. He will wait for the working wife to come back and start doing house-chores. What then is his usefulness apart from prick?

Her father isn't a lazy man, the threat of killing himself gave him away. He is mentally unstable.
prick is good for you
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by od501: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
Is it not your job as a man to provide? Is there anything wrong with a woman looking for a man who can take care of her financially?

Hanti sorry oo! What happened to that one you gals of nowadays call Feminism?! Am lost.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by webizone(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
dominique:
She didn't have to bring it to social media though
Trust me, a shameless woman is worse than a shameless man. The man sef go shame for her.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
When did I ever call myself a feminist?
od501:

Hanti sorry oo! What happened to that one you gals of nowadays call Feminism?! Am lost.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by frozen70(f): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Your father is very very sound both health, mind and body

He is just being lazy, He chooses not to do anything meaningful and has become a liability

There are men that don't work but are more useful at home than if they were to be working

Such men are enjoying the home and their marriage

They are over protective of their wives and guards their home

After all, looking after home and kids are more demanding than working to bring in the cash

Every woman needs a supportive man

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by kushme: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Kai, this life self..

Money wahala.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by Kelvin1019: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
U think its easy to dye or Kill yourself, next time he tries to Kill himself help him with a knife or rope. Thank me later..... Like 4 truth share for lie

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by od501: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Of the truth ee... If you ask me i will say that the wife Don chop the husband spiritual indomie. The destiny no garage again.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by babasolution: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
frozen70:
Your father is very very sound both health, mind and body

He is just being lazy, He chooses not to do anything meaningful and has become a liability

There are men that don't work but are more useful at home than if they were to be working

Such men are enjoying the home and their marriage

They are over protective of their wives and guards their home

After all, looking after home and kids are more demanding than working to bring in the cash

Every woman needs a supportive man

psychological manipulation that is your intention

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by OdiaI(f): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:
Hmmn, it is common place in most Nigerian families too but on Nairaland the men are always providing, while the women are leeches when we all know in reality, reverse is the case.

You are actually correct to an extent. Until I started living in Mushin, I didn't believe there were actually husbands who rely on their wives 100% for the upkeep of the home financially.

I see a lot of this in Mushin. Personally, I have nothing against it but as someone who studies issues like this thoroughly, I have come to realize that it is influenced more by nurture as a result of the environment. Some men would rather hang around drinking early in the morning instead of going to do petty jobs pending the time that they get more meaningful jobs while the women who are saddled with the responsibility of taking care of the kids have no other option than to work extra and hard.

Like I wrote above, this is greatly influenced by the environment. You will hardly see such in other environment.

There is nothing wrong if the man can not genuinely fend for the family due to circumstances beyond his control but it is wrong if he just lazes around without giving a push.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by od501: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
When did I ever call myself a feminist?

Oh! Thank God. At last a woman amongst gals. Ma dear 4give me i thought the epidemic has infected every female race. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by dominique(f): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
webizone:
Trust me, a shameless woman is worse than a shameless man. The man sef go shame for her.

No matter what, she doesn't have to humiliate her dad like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by webizone(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
pally123:
O'boy eh! Is that the girl in the picture? Damn!
She's from Botswana. Those ones from Botswana, south africa, and zambia ,dem no dey disappoint. They have beautiful bodies. Maybe if I could I would date one. This one's a mother though.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by webizone(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
dominique:

No matter what, she doesn't have to humiliate her dad like that.
I know right? There's another scenario in my mind now.Imagine being a guy for a minute and you see this beautiful woman. You know you have no other way to meet her but online. As a guy, you must "approach" her by sending her messages. Imagine if she doesn't like you, and she comes out to the public to embarrass you. She could share your private messages to her for the whole world to see. I don't know why that popped in my mind, but I think she's such a type.
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by MJBOLT: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
So Cooking and cleaning is what makes you useful to man?WTF,i never said men should not make money stop twisting my words,a woman should not depend on a man financially.if as a woman you are not disabled and you depend on a man financially,your education is a waste

Saffi:
If you’re not providing for me what is your use? Do you want to be cooking in the kitchen and cleaning the house since you don’t want to make money? The physique men have was created for you to work and lead in the household. Yet most of you want to switch the roles and behave like incompetent fools. Yet you demand respect and authority in the house, when you want to live a contradicting lifestyle. Most of you are normal in the head.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by ddjay: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
Thats the modern marriage that women want na, it's called equality
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by eyinjuege: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Don't underestimate the power of prick o cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by darlenese(f): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
foolish fool
Re: Lady Narrates How Lazy Her Father Is, Collects Monthly Allowance From Wife by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
VictorRomanov:

Chai. Just when you were beginning to make sense, and it showed. You just couldn't hold it in.

You saw what I saw cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! / 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know / Lady Recounts How Her Mother-in-law Vowed To Deal With Her, Mourns Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.