Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ (20809 Views)

Adding Life To Your Narratives: Telling Stories With Sound. / Get Your Sex Life To An Amazing Consistent Level In 21 Days! / Investing Into Your Life To Make A Difference!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by dupsai(f): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Happy married life dear TiffanyJ, may the Lord bless you home.

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by JMK9600(f): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
Happy married life beautiful. May your home be blessed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Congratulations, happy married life darling

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by mylove4God(f): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Happy married life TiffanyJ

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by Mitchellina123: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Congratulations Tiffany J, wishing you a lovely and peaceful home forever smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by Mitchellina123: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Amazing and lovely writer you are

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by mercydaniel: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
rachealfst:
Happy married life to one of our wonderful, amiable and amazing writer on nairaland who got married today. We all are so happy for you. All your heart desires concerning your marriage will all come to pass in Jesus name. God bless your home.
More of God's blessings, joy and peace as you embark on this journey.
TiffanyJ happy married life once again. Love you...
wow congratulations dear, OK now I know y u have not completed ur story, bcus u were planning for ur wedding, happy married life.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by Topscoque(f): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Congrats TiffanyJ, God bless ur new hme and u both wil never regret ur union

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by Qasa: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Happy married life. God bless your new home.

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by TiffanyJ(f): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
rachealfst:
Happy married life to one of our wonderful, amiable and amazing writer on nairaland who got married today. We all are so happy for you. All your heart desires concerning your marriage will all come to pass in Jesus name. God bless your home.
More of God's blessings, joy and peace as you embark on this journey.
TiffanyJ happy married life once again. Love you...
Thanks a million, Rachealfst. I am so sorry I replied to this thread very late. I had a lot going on with me. Thanks for remembering me and thanks for being such a good friend and sister.

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by TiffanyJ(f): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
To all of you who especially took your time to wish me well, I say thank you and may God's favour rest on you all (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by kayo80(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
TiffanyJ:
To all of you who especially took your time to wish me well, I say thank you and may God's favour rest on you all (Amen)

Happy married life to you. I just bought 6 of your books...you are a great writer. Keep doing your thing.

1 Like

Re: Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ by TiffanyJ(f): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
kayo80:

Happy married life to you. I just bought 6 of your books...you are a great writer. Keep doing your thing.
Thanks, sir for loving my stories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Italian's Baby Mother / It Started With A Kiss. . . / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.