Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M (1577 Views)

Islamic Cleric And His Followers Chanting "No Corona" / The Muslim Cleric And The Christian Pastor / "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M by Biodun556(m): 3:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Who is the cleric here?

Re: When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M by okk4sure: 4:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Dats Nigeria fr u.
Re: When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M by CodeTemplar: 4:10am On Jan 27, 2019
As for Oritsejafor, anyone with enough followers can claim a big man of God status. The man to me is 50-50. I don't think of him too highly.

3 Likes

Re: When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M by CodeTemplar: 4:31am On Jan 27, 2019
It doesn't start and end with pastors but extends to many citizens. Some of the people posting these stuffs are ardent clubbers who live in rented apartments and can't point any single investment.
Re: When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M by MJBOLT: 5:19am On Jan 27, 2019
"less is more"
Re: When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M by lightblazingnow(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2019
CodeTemplar:
It doesn't start and end with pastors but extends to many citizens. Some of the people posting these stuffs are ardent clubbers who live in rented apartments and can't point any single investment.

Deal with the issue stop shifting the matter. What benefit is there when you gain the whole world with your so called investment and then lost the value of the investment or the purpose of life.

Make others happy as much as you can be...
Re: When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M by Ellixlimswag(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
naija which way
Re: When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Stupid monkeys. Na to only flaunt wealth and born more monkeys wey dey know.
Re: When The World Richest Man Look Like Cleric And Cleric Look Like World Richest M by oaroloye(m): 4:44am On Jan 28, 2019
SHALOM!

BILL GATES (Net Worth: $97 thousand million,) is not the Richest man in the World.

Materially nor Spiritually.

JEFF BEZOS, CEO of AMAZON is richer (Net Worth: $160 thousand million).

[Source: FORBES 2018 List: https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/richest-people-in-world-forbes/20/ .]

He got where he is by breaking all of these Commandments, and more.

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear
by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane
The Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not
defraud thy Neighbour,
neither rob him:
the wages of him that is hired
shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I am The LORD."
15. "Ye shall do no
unrighteousness in Judgment:
thou shalt not
respect the person of the Poor,
nor honor the person of the Mighty:
but in righteousness shalt thou
Judge thy Neighbour.
16. "Thou shalt not go up and down
as a Talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against
the blood of thy Neighbour;
I am The LORD.
17. "Thou shalt not hate thy Brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise Rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer Sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge
against the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love
thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am the LORD."

HE HAS BEEN [i]PROVEN, BY HIS OWN STATEMENT, TO BE A WILLING PARTICIPANT IN THE EUGENICAL GENOCIDE OF OUR OWN KIND- BECAUSE HIS KIND HAVE LITERALLY DECIDED THAT THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US FOR GOD TO FEED.[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064

He became the richest man in his country by Patenting other people's inventions, and copyrighting their ideas, which they shared freely, or else sold for a low price.

For example, he bought the DISC OPERATING SYSTEM from a young man named TIM PATTERSON for $50,000.

He hijacked the MOUSE from XEROX, when it was demonstrated at an exhibition.

[See: THE PIRATES OF SILICON VALLEY.]

STEVE JOBS was his partner in these crimes. Their association broke up when Bill Gates did to Steve Jobs what they had been doing together to others, and stole his work to create "WINDOWS." He denied it to his face, until confronted with the physical evidence.

The man who actually invented the PC, ED ROBERTS, should have become a Billionaire from his invention. That didn't happen, because of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs' selfishness and covetousness.

[See: THE TRIUMPH OF THE NERDS.]

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Now They Or Where Will They Be... Heaven Or Hell? / Migration Of The Children Of Isolele/Israel From Egypt To Present Location / See What Odumeje 'indabosky' Was Caught Doing On A Rev. Sister's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.