Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

There’s Poor Pay In Movie Industry – Sikirat Sindodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There’s Poor Pay In Movie Industry – Sikirat Sindodo (384 Views)

Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry / Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short / Meet Naomi, Tayo Odueke Sikiratu Sindodo's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There’s Poor Pay In Movie Industry – Sikirat Sindodo by ebunwajesus94: 5:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Sikirat Sindodo who reacted to the recent trend by entertainers who flaunt houses, cars and other material possessions on social media, disclosed that there's poor pay in movie industry. 

According to Sikirat Sindodo in the interview with Sunday Scoop, though there she has no regret being in the industry however it is the passion one has that has kept one in the industry for this long. 

“I don’t have any regrets being in the industry. Just like in every other area of life, there are ups and downs. I just thank God that I’m still here because many people I started together with are no longer around. However, that is not to say that there are no challenges. The pay in the industry is poor and it is not encouraging at all. It is the passion one has that has kept one in the industry for this long. You only make money when you produce your own movies. Ordinarily, that shouldn’t be so. There is a lot of potential in the industry and we only need the right support to excel" she said. 

Also sharing her thoughts on depression, she said; 

“I believe that there is nobody that doesn’t get depressed but it all depends on how you manage it. There will always be ups and down. You may fall several times but never forget to get back up. The case of people in the entertainment industry is peculiar because we make people laugh by what we do but some of us are going through pains of different kinds. Some people now make it worse by trolling celebrities on social media and saying horrible things to them. Stars are humans too and we have emotions.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/27/theres-poor-pay-in-movie-industry-sikirat-sindodo/

lalasticlala

Re: There’s Poor Pay In Movie Industry – Sikirat Sindodo by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:41am On Jan 27, 2019
We know na and that is why we SMH when we see how you people flaunt wealth

(1) (Reply)

Bb9ja 2019 Audition Date And Requirements. / All Those My Pikin Fight Na Becos I Dey Beef You –tonto Dikeh Yarn Mercy Johnson / Get The Latest Cheats On All Networks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.