Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila (20526 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace / Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club / Yomi Casual Pictured With Tony Tetuila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by handsomeyinka(m): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Just say your Preakness is boneless
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by MobilityExpress: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2019
I can't even have 2 girlfriends at the same time, not to mention wives. Who has time for women wahala.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by Awoo88: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2019
This guy wife don catch am for conner with another girl/woman. Not just random person but a regular which is actually to threat to many home
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by karimusa: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2019
BAD GUY!!!
Azatitebi:
Baba no b lie one wife is d best!as 4 me Side chick dey bench and my Rain coat too
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by bahdpersona(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2019
baylord101:
U don hit my car
oyinbo repete

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by mu2sa2: 7:55am On Jan 27, 2019
Who IS NOT polygamous?
(a)A man with one wife, one regular girlfriend , one irregular girlfriend and one baby mama - that's Four women.
(b) A man with one wife and one girlfriend, no side chick or baby mama - that's TWO women.
(c) A man with two wives and no girlfriend, side chick or baby mama - that's TWO women
(d) A unmarried man with two girlfriends - that's TWO women.
(e) A unmarried man with a girlfriend and a baby mama - that's TWO women.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by BabaO2: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Very correct oh, you have sense... Polygamy is dangerous
Selfish woman shocked
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by merits(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2019
rentAcock:
What did this guy do with his life after that his one and only song? Did he get a regular job or did that one song set him for life?
He owned an estate in Ghana,the guy invested no be small,but most of his investment are in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by rentAcock(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2019
merits:

He owned an estate in Ghana,the guy invested no be small,but most of his investment are in Ghana.

Oh ok, then that makes sense.
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by merits(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2019
mu2sa2:
Who IS NOT polygamous?
(a)A man with one wife, one regular girlfriend , one irregular girlfriend and one baby mama - that's Four women.
(b) A man with one wife and one girlfriend, no side chick or baby mama - that's TWO women.
(c) A man with two wives and no girlfriend, side chick or baby mama - that's TWO women
(d) A unmarried man with two girlfriends - that's TWO women.
(e) A unmarried man with a girlfriend and a baby mama - that's TWO women.

Sure.
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by SURElee(f): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2019
One hit wonder Tetuila. Where the money wey you Wan take sponsor extra women and side chicks sef? When last you release song?
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes with juju, just like how Adebayor's mum bewitched him

Na wa o
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by cozykozy: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2019
rentAcock:
What did this guy do with his life after that his one and only song? Did he get a regular job or did that one song set him for life?

you can ask your father that question?
why is he has not yet build his own apartment when others are doing it....
silly questions..
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
BabaO2:

Selfish woman shocked
Selfish in wthat way biko?,we are talking about the dangers of polygamy and you are here calling me selfish?
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by MrBONE2(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Polygamy is dangerous

Emmm but not in Africa SiSi grin

Cos my King "BaBu of KiVuKi Land" married 17 wives and they are peaceful living happy grin
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrBONE2:

Emmm but not in Africa SiSi grin

Cos my King "BaBu of KiVuKi Land" married 17 wives and they are peaceful living happy grin
It's a fake happiness jor.lol
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by ddjay: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
GistersNG:
One-time hit-maker, Tony Tetuila, has pledged not to marry more than one wife because of the experience he had as a child.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Tetuila said, “Due to my experience while growing up, I can’t marry two wives or have a baby mama. If one is not careful with women, one will run into trouble. Marrying two wives means trouble. Although men cannot do without them, women are hard to manage. The moment you sleep with a woman, you’ve lost your respect too.

“I grew up in a polygamous home and the fact that I am alive today is by the grace of God. I was poisoned while I was little and I developed complications in my legs afterwards.”

Tetuila’s 16-year-marriage is blessed with three kids – two boys and a girl. “I see all my children venturing into entertainment because there are strong signs already. I have a good dancer in my house and a lovely vocalist,” he said.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/why-i-cant-marry-two-wives-tony-tetuila

Na him bin sing "am in love with two women I no no which one I go take" thank God say d tin no follow u
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by cococandy(f): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
How about you won’t marry two wives because you respect your marriage and your wife? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by rentAcock(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
cozykozy:

you can ask your father that question?
why is he has not yet build his own apartment when others are doing it....
silly questions..

Idiot
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
iammo:
smiley

you ain't hardcore like your dad, grandfather and your ancestors, they married different women under the same roof, happily without any troubles from any woman,

He said he was poisoned when he was young, I am sure by one of his father's wives, is that not trouble enough? Polygamy is a capital NO!
Re: Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila by MrBONE2(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
It's a fake happiness jor.lol
Oh SiSi it's real grin
Infact many people are emulating him grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Halima Abubakar's Mistresses Premiere / Rachel Oniga's Burial Holds On August 26 And 27 / Throwback Photo Of Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.