Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,990 members, 7,841,784 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Today's Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Churches (258 Views)

3 False Teachings In Today's Churches / The Effect Of Willie Lynch Letter In Today's Churches / Take Money Away From Today Churches - None Will Be Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Churches by elvfab4(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Churches this days is to me more or less a social meeting, during my early days when u go to church services,pastors messages brings convictions,it point ure sins out,its creates sober reflections,u see people weeping, crying to God for forgiveness of sins.but dis days u hardly see that,u go to church and the so called prophets are after financial preaching, u go to church and no conviction of sins,u dance through church services, sometimes they turn it to comedy show,u go back and come back even worse ,hence crime rates triple now than before sometimes,I think that's the reason most people even me sometimes misses churches today,God help us
Re: Today's Churches by hahn(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
The church has always been a business and they are simply meeting the demand of their customers.

If you look into it deeply you will realize how boring the sermon of "end time" or "salvation" is especially considering the fact that this god threatening us is playing hide and seek.

Everyone wants money since the country is hard. No one wants to serve a god with a hot temper who expects us to wallow in poverty while expecting riches in an afterlife that is yet to be proven.

We need money!

(1) (Reply)

How Will The Lord Find You? / Imagine Reincarnation Existed / Prophet S.M Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Celebrates Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.