Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts (650 Views)

Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration / Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard / Women ‘had Threesomes With Dog While Video Chatting With Jail Inmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts by chinambusay: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
The lady Banky W threatened with jail time over claims of being paid to promote Buhari, has reacted to the lawsuit threat issued by the singer yesterday. 

Miriam Shehu who disclosed that she has two SANs including her father to defend her in court, also bragged about buying over Banky's lawyers. The lady Banky W threatened with jail time, wrote; 

Mr. Wellington has just threatened me with lawsuit. I’m shaking right now!! Well, I have two SANs on standby including my father to defend me. Bring it on brother. When you and your lawyers are ready, kindly inform me so I can give you address to my dad’s chamber.

Does he even know I can buy his lawyers over?? The game is the game.

I’m deleting this tweet because I don’t need this drama. Just wanted to prove doubters wrong. I don’t have anything against Bankole. End of discussion.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/27/lady-banky-w-threatened-with-jail-time-over-claims-of-promoting-buhari-reacts/

lalasticlala

Re: Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts by Damsyjay(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
The lady is pretty sha
Re: Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
The Battle line has been drawn... Let the game begin!!
Re: Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts by Kellibae(f): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bank w is a criminal
Re: Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts by CreepyBlackpool: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is the part where Banky keeps quiet and hopes this just goes away quietly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts by davecris(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Over to u Banky aka Gorimapa Chris Brown.
Re: Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts by Yuceeluv(f): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hmmmm.. There is more than meets the eye.

Banky, give her, her pension money biko. Be like u two were an item before.
Re: Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
She is pretty sha
Re: Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts by hacmond(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ori wan ti daru!!!
Re: Lady Banky W Threatened With Jail Time Over Claims Of Promoting Buhari, Reacts by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Damsyjay:
The lady is pretty sha

Na that one you dey check ?

Let me check...she fine true true kiss

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Give Police 24-hour To Investigate Insertion Of Pepper In Lady Honey Pot / Young Man Runs Mad After Having S3x With Prostitute At Brothel In Lagos. See Why / 10 LASPOTECH Officials Arrested Over Alleged Attempted Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.