Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car (39032 Views)

Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car / President Putin In Finland With Bomb-proof Limo That Can Stay Underwater(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by obafemee80(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24idYTxy5hk?t=2

The Central Scientific Research Automobile and Automotive Engines Institute, NAMI,has released a 2 minutes video showing how the current Russian presidential state car, Aurus Senat  limousine, was developed right from drawings to the complete product.

The "2019 Rolls-Royce Phantom"-looking Limo, which replaced a Mercedes-Benz S 600 Guard Pullman,was first unveiled to the public last May during Vladimir Putin's fourth inauguration ceremony.

The 6 tons Limo runs on Kevlar tyres to keep it going when shot, just like the US president's Beast limo, and will comfortably keep it’s occupants safe when fully submerged in water.

2 months ago,the Russian president shows off his “Bunker On Wheels” to prospective buyers at G20 Summit in a bid to make Russia a powerful automotive industry.

Deliveries of the civilian version starts this year with about 150 vehicles for each of the first two years .

https://autojosh.com/the-making-of-vladimir-putins-armored-aurus-limo-from-drawings-to-the-complete-bunker-on-wheels/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Amazing...

1 Like

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2019
#RESPECT to the Most Powerful Man in the WORLD!
ChiefAzubuike:

The president of the USA is the most powerful, lethal and dangerous man in the world.. Only if you know how much those guys pump into their military every year.
Well, you have a point too Chief!
Some other people will also say it is Xi Jinping of China!
So we believe it is all relative and personal to an individual.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by Adieza(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Innovative people.
Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by walexGodson(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Now that’s country not shithole here

4 Likes

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by BubuZombi: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2019
In My Country, We Are Still Experimenting How To Make Toothpick

39 Likes

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by adeleye003(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by helinues: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Wow
Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by stanley000: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2019
In other words, only a rolls Royce could replace a Benz as the official presidential car.
Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by Federal55: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2019
I thought this information is meant to classified. Well, I believe they're smarter smiley

3 Likes

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by Mankosi: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Nice car

1 Like

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by vickthourh(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Better motor car
Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by omonla10(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2019
This man always living his life. That's buhari's role model.
Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by DigitalBot: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2019
I will order mine very soon

1 Like

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by mywells: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2019
wow nice one 21st century President ,unlike slum cow president
Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by teamb: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2019
What about THE MAKING OF AIR FORCE ONE

STILL BUYING PAYPAL FUND, ZELLE, CASHAPP AND VENMO@YOUR RATE

https:///2348095451718

1 Share

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by ainas247: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2019
smiley Best president in the world.. If you know you know..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see results
Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by AllenSpencer: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Putin!

The most deadly man on Earth.

Talks less, Great might!

Give it up to the Russians!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by philsbaba: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2019
If I mess inside the motor, can the mess be easily neutralized? tongue

1 Like

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2019
This what you will see when Biafra is restored. Official prime minister car will be custom made in Biafraland as a show of might and superiority that we are a special black race created in the image of God! And Afonjas and Hausa-Fulani will be reading about it like this...

Afonjas will reply me now out of envy!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by toluwa687: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Nice
Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by ybalogs(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'as (ra):

A man asked the Messenger of Allah (pbuh): "Which act in Islam is the best?" He (pbuh) replied, *"To give food, and to greet everyone, whether you know or you do not."*

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Assalamu alaikum and Good morning.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2019
post=75185158:
#RESPECT to the Most Powerful Man in the WORLD!
The president of the USA is the most powerful, lethal and dangerous man in the world.. Only if you know how much those guys pump into their military every year.

1 Like

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by Presido44: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2019
My guy if they blow trummpet today, that car cannot save him.

2 Likes

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by RTSC: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2019
They are just playing economic catch up.
They want to be a powerful automotive industry, when US is already a leader in both automotive and civilian aircrafts.

The gap wide o.

I remember that old Russian joke we used to crack among my friends when drunk on vodka.

*Russia can produce fighter jets but can't manufacture a common telephone*
Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by OTayobami(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Where is our leader's (both past and present) innovation? ?? No! na to chop money dem sabi...just imagine N1b cjn lai se bill gates

1 Like

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Chibikelomo6:

[s]
Ndigbo will be serious when Nk comes back to Nigeria to agitate for Biafra

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
[/s]

Ok

5 Likes

Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by MobilityExpress: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2019
I can live in this car grin
Re: Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Well, you have a point too Chief!
Some other people will also say it is Xi Jinping of China!
So we believe it is all relative and personal to an individual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Car Number Plates We Have Used In Nigeria (Photos) / Ghanaian Slay Queen Dances Violently To Celebrate Her Newly Acquired Car / Advise Me About Honda E.O.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.