Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop (1102 Views)

Help, I Cant Browse With My Laptop After Changing The Window / Help Black Ink On My Laptop Screen / My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by figment232(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
I just bought this Uk used laptop and I have been unable to install a new software.Each time I download a software and try to install i get an error message.For example I downloaded google chrome and firefox but I have been unable to install.But I noticed that outdated versions of this chrome and firefox installs conveniently..
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Na either fake or refurbished.... you should try checking in with a engineer thou
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by spice123(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
The window version needs to be reinstalled.
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by figment232(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
spice123:
The window version needs to be reinstalled.
i hae already done that
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by figment232(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wallexander001:
Na either fake or refurbished.... you should try checking in with a engineer thou
fake I don't understand ...refurbished? but there are plenty refurbished laptops working well
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by dxdiag(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
figment232:
I just bought this Uk used laptop and I have been unable to install a new software.Each time I download a software and try to install i get an error message.For example I downloaded google chrome and firefox but I have been unable to install.But I noticed that outdated versions of this chrome and firefox installs conveniently..
What is the operating system of the system?
Is it a 64bit windows OS or 32bit?
Re u sure ur downloads re complete b4 installation?
Hope u re not installing from a corrupt drive flashdrive to your system?
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by figment232(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
dxdiag:

What is the operating system of the system?
Is it a 64bit windows OS or 32bit?
Re u sure ur downloads re complete b4 installation?
Hope u re not installing from a corrupt drive flashdrive to your system?
32bit.....yes download very complete i even installed on my desktop.no am not installing through a flash drive
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by Nduxx(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
What's the error you get?? Screenshots would be nice

1 Like

Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by maxjax(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
figment232:
32bit.....yes download very complete i even installed on my desktop.no am not installing through a flash drive

so, what version of windows are you runnin
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by figment232(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
maxjax:

so, what version of windows are you runnin
windows 7
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by maxjax(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
figment232:
windows 7
ok....whats the error msg.....a screenshot would be nice

1 Like

Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by dragnet: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
should we pay you to post the error message as text or a screenshot?
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by maxjax(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
figment232:
windows 7
perhaps its BSOD (blue screen of death)
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by figment232(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
maxjax:

perhaps its BSOD (blue screen of death)
meaning?
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by MARKone(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
figment232:
meaning?

The RAM might be bad, since you have reinstalled the OS. what you need to do is try delete the partition, format and reinstall, scan the Hard disk for errors if the drive is OK, then look at the memory, swap with another working one and see if your software will install.
Re: Help I Cant Instal New Softwares On My Laptop by figment232(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
MARKone:

The RAM might be bad, since you have reinstalled the OS. what you need to do is try delete the partition, format and reinstall, scan the Hard disk for errors if the drive is OK, then look at the memory, swap with another working one and see if your software will install.
Ok thanks I will do just that.i suspect the RAM too.

(1) (Reply)

USA Used HP G62 For Sale. SOLD. / How I'll Hack Ur Password. / Help: My Inbuilt Hp Webcam Show No Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.