Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,950 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions (73256 Views)

Roman Goddess Slays In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfits / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by ThankGod001(m): 4:19am On Jan 28, 2019
And it made Front page angry
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by Erastuslove: 5:40am On Jan 28, 2019
And she is showing her finger SEARCHING sign
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by MartinsD12(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Nigerian musician, Duncan Mighty, shared this video with his sexy female fan in cleavage-baring outfit.

The sexy female fan said she loves Duncan Mighty, that she likes his music and loves seeing him...

The video got the singer's fans talking as they concentrated more on what the fan is wearing.

Watch the video HERE and see fans' reactions....
Married man for that matter although I don't blame him girls too wicked imagine if you no get money dem go leave, e better to get money and be chopping them, after dump them
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2019
See married man, no wonder he beats his wife.
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by Bright9970: 7:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Dis guy Duncan is super ugly with low swag and bald head.
No wonder he was bowed down for Davido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by Ilemichael(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2019
If the Don can deign himself for mighty boobs, who am I?
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2019
Nonsense shocked

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2019
MODbanANDdie:
Rubbish cry

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by Mujaheeeden: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2019
Liliyann:
Where exactly did they meet?
See how the lady is bringing herself down for ordinary Duncan Mighty!!
You enjoy looking down on people
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by movetoca: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2019
Leoswaggs:
big breasts over fine face any day. i dont care how ugly my children will look, that's their future problem.
Oh God why have you forsaken this my brother. I cast out every demonic spirits of big breast. Amen
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by Greatfullheart: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2019
I Can't Wait to Be A Star/Celebrity. So That Girls will Like Me the Way I Love Them!

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by Wheezdom(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2019
grayht:

Amazing..
Duncan mighty be like..
what is this one, why using my name
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Her boyfriend or fiancee right now cool

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by gees101(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Am really hurny dis nite no man! no bae ,
i nid hot fvck f' n b' am dripping
Ouch! wink
kai imaima mbok nor mi itete fo
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
SURElee:
So this boob size is what OP calls "massive". What size is this?when you see massive boobs you will know this is a 38.

Abeg show me the example of the massive one cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions by AnalQueenluci: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
gees101:
kai imaima mbok nor mi itete fo
unyenye daka so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty / Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.