Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

European, American And Uk Invitation/ Visa Requirement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / European, American And Uk Invitation/ Visa Requirement (813 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Please How Can I Talk To My Uncle In Netherlands For An Invitation Visa / Invitation Visa To The Uk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

European, American And Uk Invitation/ Visa Requirement by eastpoint: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2010
For first time travelers who seek to travel to any foreign country, it is usually hard to get the complete necessary procedures to obtain a visa and invitation letters to any desired country.
Some go as far as purchasing visa and international passport of some one else’s information through wrong travel agents.

To travel easily, Be fully convinced you are prepared to travel. You can Search for foreign companies or organization of the area of your profession and interest through internet search in mass either through mail, email, fax, phone in request for invitation which has been successful for people i have assisted.

Feel free and joing the thread or ask any questions, i will be able to assist or email call08038178177@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Embassy Erred! I Nid Ur Advise For My Lil Bro! / Marriage Certificate / GÉt A Uk,sa,dubai & Shengen Visas @ An Affordable Rate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.