Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Do You Know Scavenging ( Scrap Recycling ♻) Can Make You Millions In A Year? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know Scavenging ( Scrap Recycling ♻) Can Make You Millions In A Year? (340 Views)

How To Start A Scrap Recycling Business / The No 1 Secret Of Successful Entrepreneur That Can Make You Millions / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Scavenging ( Scrap Recycling ♻) Can Make You Millions In A Year? by Scrap2Wealth1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
[b][/b]

Last year I tried to venture into waste recycling business to see how the business works since most people in Nigeria won't wanna do anything thing of that nature, because we have the notion of only dirty people do it ,

what I found out is that the business is a
very lucrative one and it is yet untapped in Nigeria.

Because most of the young people are after white collar jobs which is getting them more frustrated due to the poor economic growth.

The person mentored me makes nothing less than 200,000 naira on a weekly basis from this business.

I decided to go into this business with a little capital of 10,000 naira and for the few
times I tried it, I made more than 20,000 naira from it as interest after taking my capital of investment.

One thing I love about this business is that you will be making
fat money while you save the environment at the same time..

Before I ventured into this business I decided to look for a mentor because of my previous investment that I venture without adequate and proper knowledge but it.

The cost of the material I buy have different buying price and selling price and we're to source for them and we're to sell them at 500% interest, do you hear me say 500% yeah I mean it.

Am going to teach you the products that generate the highest profit and tell you the best buying price and coach you till after your 3rd sale.

Waste Recycling Processing Companies are busy looking for people I urge you to take this opportunity I offer you and thank me later .

Would you want to learn how you too can start profiting from this business.

With just 1500 naira only I will coach you, give you video tutorial and e-books and also video call on whatsapp just to make sure you get it right.

Just drop your number on the comments section.
Re: Do You Know Scavenging ( Scrap Recycling ♻) Can Make You Millions In A Year? by thesicilian: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
People who make such mind blowing profits from their businesses don't willingly offer to teach everyone else their strategies.
Re: Do You Know Scavenging ( Scrap Recycling ♻) Can Make You Millions In A Year? by Scrap2Wealth1(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2019
thesicilian:
People who make such mind blowing profits from their businesses don't willingly offer to teach everyone else their strategies.
why won't I bro, my words are my bond why will I demand 1500 naira from innocent people without giving them the necessary information which is in my head. Bro I don't work that way I pray you understand my positivity

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Ebooks Forsale / Akraym.com / A Review Of Forever Living – The Aloe Vera Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.