Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Help: I Need The Multi Tv Frequency That Scan Gtvsport+ And Others - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Help: I Need The Multi Tv Frequency That Scan Gtvsport+ And Others (3208 Views)

Help On Winners Chapel Satellite Frequency And Symbol Rate / Re-scan Your Decoders With TSTV New Frequency Parameters / Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Need The Multi Tv Frequency That Scan Gtvsport+ And Others by satelliteDISH(m): 5:21am On Jan 28, 2019
I heard that their is a frequency on multi tv network that is hidden to mosts fta HD decoders during blind scanning. It is said that this frequency can only come out when you have a particular branded decoder like the Openbox HD decoder etc.

This frequency when scanned brings out channels like top tv, light tv, the unlocked Max tv gtv sports etc.

Please anyone here that is watching these set of channels on multi tv network should help me with the frequency. Thanks
Re: Help: I Need The Multi Tv Frequency That Scan Gtvsport+ And Others by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
12645v30000.butbif your decoder is not Multistream decoder it will not scan it.like Tiger t8 series and t800 hyper or master decoder for combo
Re: Help: I Need The Multi Tv Frequency That Scan Gtvsport+ And Others by bularuz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Abuwaleed:
12645v30000.butbif your decoder is not Multistream decoder it will not scan it.like Tiger t8 series and t800 hyper or master decoder for combo

My decoder is not even seeing it

(1) (Reply)

h / How Much Is Ctl Cable ? / Cable That Lets Me Watch Only My Preferred Stations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.