Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) (34994 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments / What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by iGist: 6:55am On Jan 28, 2019
According to this lady, she ordered for the hair on the left from an Instagram vendor for a whooping 48,000 naira and the hair on the right was delivered.

See her story below...

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/what-was-ordered-vs-what-was-delivered-hilarious-photo

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by iGist: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2019
sad
Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by Mintygod: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2019
This is nigeria

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by nero2face: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2019
Lol, Just pour water and it'll coil grin grin grin grin, scam

22 Likes

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by gaby(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2019
She ordered for a caucasian hair and got Michael Jacksons's jerry curl..

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by xoxocandy(f): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2019
48k hair chai

26 Likes

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by CuddleBear(f): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2019
xoxocandy:
48k hair chai
obviously she can afford it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by xoxocandy(f): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2019
CuddleBear:
obviously she can afford it
Awe highest i've bought is 4k.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2019
why buy hair online, apart from the over excessive charge they'll bring you a mediocre product

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by Yohh: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Democracy we knew Vs democracy practised in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by Liliyann(f): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2019
Lolz
Low cut is still the best wink
I can't remember the last time I troubled myself all in the name of doing hair.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2019
odiegwu shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2019
They really overprice things on Instagram. That synthetic hair is not worth 48K.

The only person who tags reasonable prices to her products is Ifu Ennada. Her natural hair products are wonderful and not foolishly over-priced. That's how Toke Makinwa tagged a vial of bleaching cream that wasn't even up to a spoon for 36K. See as insecure ladies were rushing it.

It's psychology. People feel overpriced stuff have the best quality.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by oyetunder(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2019
undecided Your order...your headache. All these I want go digital lazy people...so to go and buy your whatever artificial hair personally is not difficult? Stop disturbing us this Monday morning.
Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by YungTemy(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2019
And you expect Nigeria to be better abi?
Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Same noni
Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2019
grin
Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by SEONaijaExpert: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2019
She too should wet it so the curl will come out grin

6 Likes

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2019
Not everyone is a scam
We just have plenty bad people spoiling legit people hustle

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by Jasongreenberge: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2019
You should have seen the one I bought for 450k
Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by easynetsms(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2019
48k hair ...

1 Like

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by chinavs9ja(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2019
Good morning pal

I can design your website, blog and app at cheaper price. Check my signature for my Whatsapp
Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2019
The integrity PMB claims to have vs the one he truly posses

No Godforsaken and hunger stricken west wailer should quote me

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by ifyalways(f): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2019
grin cheesy

No comment .
Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by OTayobami(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2019
lol reminds me of the film H2O and it's slogan "just add water"

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2019
48k hair and she doesn't seem disturbed... LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2019
lazy shoppers , wetin do Ur leg that u can't go to physical market

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Remove Tribal Marks / Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 / Kangna Ranaut The Daring Fashionista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.