Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Misinterpretation Of Lord's Prayer To Father In Heaven - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Misinterpretation Of Lord's Prayer To Father In Heaven (1539 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / Joke:letter From Daughter To Father / Letter From Daughter To Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Misinterpretation Of Lord's Prayer To Father In Heaven by johnsonken(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2007
in one of the st peter church in our town, a priest said after closing of the programme a woman should resite our father whom hath in heaven.
the woman said, sir, what said is too difficult to resite, she said there many fathers who have died, even one just died of recent, the woman started mentioning the name of past fathers
before we know what happend the church has aroused with laughter
the reverend now said he doesn't mean past fathers but the lord's prayer.
Re: The Misinterpretation Of Lord's Prayer To Father In Heaven by oge4real(f): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2007
so wat do u expect me 2 do?laugh?
try again
Re: The Misinterpretation Of Lord's Prayer To Father In Heaven by PoDeep(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2007
I don't know what to say.
Re: The Misinterpretation Of Lord's Prayer To Father In Heaven by Christino(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2007
This ain't no joke, it ain't even dry, u can do better man! angry
Re: The Misinterpretation Of Lord's Prayer To Father In Heaven by Modups1(f): 11:36am On May 07, 2007
Re: The Misinterpretation Of Lord's Prayer To Father In Heaven by kcee2: 11:58am On May 07, 2007
abeg oge4real this is not a jock

but is a correction that many people make so you ought to thank
him for his help in ur prayer

John thank you for that wink
Re: The Misinterpretation Of Lord's Prayer To Father In Heaven by Nobody: 12:23am On May 12, 2007
firstly i'll likke to knows your age, its a good thing to look b4 u leap. try again!! lol
Re: The Misinterpretation Of Lord's Prayer To Father In Heaven by excel12(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2007
Johnsonken,
I'm sincerely dissapointed in you.Is this what u called a joke? Grow up man!

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Number / Ms. Brook Versus Harry / For Sale! For Sale! Transport Buses (nissan Trade 2.8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.