Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos (39917 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) / DJ Cuppy Looks Adorable In New Selfie Photos / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by ayodotun2019: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nice look
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by Lordjb: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please, where is the cleavage?
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by mozona(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by AfroBlue(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
dp
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by AfroBlue(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
cheers, chick keeping it real. no cake necessary.

wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by jboi08(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Linda is influencing a lot of females lately.
Females like chidinma and co are building mansions left and right.
I like this movement.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by OhiOfIhima: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
gift2xl:

bro lucre na money.

Confirm nigga
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by Soulsymbol99: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
She should stop this her smile angry nt a good site undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by jonneljonn(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
U ARE VERY PRETTY AND ADORABLE DEAR
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by CYBON: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by wink2015(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
barlkeez:
The popular and rich blogger, Linda Ikeji goes make-up free, baring her face in new selfie photos. She looks adorable in the make-up free photos rocking a cleavage baring top.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/linda-ikeji-bares-face-in-new-selfie-photos.html

See photos:

Cute!
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by Funkybabee(f): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
why nobody talk about her colour here
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by gassbee: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
wao beautiful and still standing, nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Africanness:
Linda had a boobjob a few years ago.
Really? That's gud. Do u also know the name of her baby papa?
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by kanem1: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Where is our bady and when you go drop other one for other mumu .badly mamaaaaaa
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Linda Linda

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by Kayceenz: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
No go work hard
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by BigBizzy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
the way this one is flashing boobs everywhere...I pray she really gets her hearts desires

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by damilailai: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Aunty Linda I beg shift the cloth small I never see any cleavages.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by erasourcin: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Abeg who get lindaikeji number. I love this lady. She is so beautiful. Everything just Dey dey

quote author=barlkeez post=75189592]The popular and rich blogger, Linda Ikeji goes make-up free, baring her face in new selfie photos. She looks adorable in the make-up free photos rocking a cleavage baring top.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/linda-ikeji-bares-face-in-new-selfie-photos.html

See photos:

[/quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by GentleMoney: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
YungTemy:
Nairaland and cleavage. cheesy
5&6..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by okokobioko1: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
She should be breastfeeding for God sake.what is the cleavage about then.we celebrate nonsense in our heads this days for nothing.a married man on this platform knows what I mean
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by Dollabiz: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
i love the juicy cleavage.dripping
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by meobizy(f): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
I was about to say ‘faded beauty’ but there was none to begin with.
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos by meobizy(f): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Funkybabee:
why nobody talk about her colour here
Nobody cares about used and abused trash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / Anita Joseph Pole Dance With Dbanj At His 39th Birthday Party / Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.