Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

7 Blog Traffic Generation Tips And Techniques For 2019 [+video] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Blog Traffic Generation Tips And Techniques For 2019 [+video] (717 Views)

Endgame 2.0 Review: A Buyer Traffic Generation Miracle! / Top 10 Content Marketing Trends For 2019 / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Blog Traffic Generation Tips And Techniques For 2019 [+video] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
HelloNairaLand Reader!
Here in this Content/Post, I’m going to share 7 methods to drive traffic on your blog. When i say Traffic, i mean TARGETED traffic not any other traffic.
These Targeted traffic consist of:
People who will spend time reading your blog posts
People who will share your blog posts and
People who will link to your blog posts.
Now Let Me Go Straight to the point and list the Seven (7) Methods to drive traffic on your blog:
1. Use Your Expertise To Drive Traffic With Quora:

Quora is a platform that is growing by the day.
They have millions of users and get literally millions of visitors from Google every month.
If you want to drive traffic to your blog, all you have to do is write a good answer on Quora and link to your article from your answer.

2. Make Friends and Drive Traffic By Sharing Your Articles In Facebook Groups:

Facebook groups can be an annoying thing.
People start Facebook groups for everything from parties to one-time events.
But that’s not all Facebook groups are about.
From Personal Finance to building muscle to building websites, you can find a Facebook group in every niche.
All you have to do is type your niche in Facebook’s search box and you will find hundreds of groups:
3. Share Your Articles in Niche Slack Communities:
Slack is an instant-messaging application for businesses and teams.
People are using Slack’s free plan to build online communities.
These communities are called Slack communities.
There’s a community for almost all niches.
4. Find and Post On Niche Community Sites:
5. Make It Easy For People To Share Your Posts:

Humans are lazy.
If you want people to share your posts, you need to ask them for a share.
Don’t just hope people will copy your blog post’s URL and share it on Facebook and Twitter.

6. Drive Traffic From Forums

Although Forums aren’t as popular as they used to be, these sites have hundreds of thousands of active users who come back every day to check what’s new.
Forums can help you drive thousands of visitors to every post.

Read Full Post here: https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2019/01/7-blog-traffic-generation-tips-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Video Matrix Product Review / Buy Iptv Talentiptv.com Now Www.my.talentiptv.com / Payment Received Adsense Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.