Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? (2666 Views)

Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hello everyone... Please I need you guys to help me out on this. I got two (2) interview invites slated for same day. One is an assessment test though. And I also need to know if they're legit for those that might have had an encounter with any of them. Thanks as I await your suggestions.

First invite.

Following your application for the Human Resource role, you are
hereby invited for interview with details below.

•Date: Wednesday, 30th January, 2019.
•Venue: George Houston Resources, 58 Bode Thomas Street, by Eric Moore
Junction, Surulere, Lagos State.
•Time: 10:00 am prompt

You are to come with one copy of your CV, two passport photos and copies of your credentials, with originals for sighting.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and confirm your attendance and
feel free to contact me if you require further clarifications.

We look forward to meeting you.

Regards.

Second invite

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application, you have been shortlisted for an assessment test. Find below the details:

Date:              Wednesday 30th of January 2019

Time:               9:00 am – 10:00 am

Venue:           12, Fafolu Street, Olorunshogo Bus Stop

Off Agege Motor road, Mushin

Lagos.

You are to come along with the following items;

-          A means of identification

-          A passport photo

-          Writing material (pen)

-          A copy of the invite

Please note that calculators are not allow.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? by Bizmagnet: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Send reschedule messages to the two of them. Anyone that replies will give you room to attend the other.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
I don't think the invite is real
The first invitee seems somehow real but the one of agege , I can bet you that not real

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Send reschedule messages to the two of them. Anyone that replies will give you room to attend the other.

Yea, I'm also contemplating this. Thanks
Just wanted to know if anyone has had any encounter with them.
Re: Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
dammyconcept:
I don't think the invite is real
The first invitee seems somehow real but the one of agege , I can bet you that not real

Hmmmmm grin
Let's see how it goes
Re: Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? by kayode6065(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2019
i got same interview also am not sure its real
Re: Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? by Millcollins: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2019
The first one is real. Disregard the 2nd one cos its scam
Re: Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? by firdouz: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2019
The second looks more like GNLD stuff
Re: Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Thanks guys. These things can be confusing at times.. I got a text from the first company up there last night after I received their mail earlier in the day. There was no sender ID, just an mtn number. This is the message:

Invitation for HR officer interview on Wed 30/01/2019 at GHR. 58, Bode Thomas street surulere Lagos by 10am. Call 09059309989. Check your email for details.

And I was already thinking the first one was real.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
kayode6065:
i got same interview also am not sure its real

Which of the invites did you get?

(1) (Reply)

UN Migration Agency (IOM) Job Recruitment, May 2019 / Text Chat Operators / Income Electrix Revamps Its Engineering Internship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.