Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit (16681 Views)

JAMB Sanctions 11 Registration Centres Over Extortion / JAMB Deregisters 14 CBT Centres Over Alleged Fraud As 157,000 Candidates Take Mo / JAMB Makes N8.5 Billion From 2018 Admission Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by safetyInspector(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2019
You obviously don't get. The subject of discussion is on the amount the made in few days selling/registration. The point I am making is that the said amount is not equal to remittance to government account because deduction has to be made. Concerning PDP and 16yrs, yes JAMB may be doing better in remittance now than before but you should also take note of the increase in JAMB form from 1999 to date and the number of forms sold pay year.
sogodihno:

na lie! did u know the amount Jamb remitted last year and two years ago is more than PDP 16 years, dont defend corruption bro.
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by sogodihno: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2019
safetyInspector:
You obviously don't get. The subject of discussion is on the amount the made in few days selling/registration. The point I am making is that the said amount is not equal to remittance to government account because deduction has to be made. Concerning PDP and 16yrs, yes JAMB may be doing better in remittance now than before but you should also take note of the increase in JAMB form from 1999 to date and the number of forms sold pay year.

u dont av point, do u know this 1.3 billion of one week is from jamb form with lesser price, or u dont know the cost of the form has been reduce.

No matter wat u say their is no reason anywhere, why Jamb should remit paltry 50million naira in 16 years. Get that.
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by WOLEMENTO(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
sogodihno:

chai! I really pity ur parent for giving birth to u, u are really useless, so u remember Jesus name now, are u not the one that started cursing?

slowpoke, pls get off my mention. monkey!
it u family u need to pity a fool like following ur parent foolish step i knw by nw ur dad in the village will be regreting have u as a child u are in a state of calamity smiling and suffering that ur family watch word
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by sogodihno: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
WOLEMENTO:

it u family u need to pity a fool like following ur parent foolish step i knw by nw ur dad in the village will be regreting have u as a child u are in a state of calamity smiling and suffering that ur family watch word

chai! u no even go sch! see, wat u wrote. Incoherent and blunders. Pls, go to sch first. Illiterate
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by safetyInspector(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Please can you tell me the cost of JAMB form in 1999?
sogodihno:

u dont av point, do u know this 1.3 billion of one week is from jamb form with lesser price, or u dont know the cost of the form has been reduce.

No matter wat u say their is no reason anywhere, why Jamb should remit paltry 50million naira in 16 years. Get that.
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by sogodihno: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
safetyInspector:
Please can you tell me the cost of JAMB form in 1999?

I dont care, even if it is #5, PDP has no point remitting just 50million in 16 years, I know u know the truth, u are one of d reason Nigeria is not moving forward, lover of corruption.

and pls, am done, don't quote me again
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by safetyInspector(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
You can't answer a simple question either will you ask to know the truth. Likes of you will take in hook line and sinker everything APC dish out for you. As much as PDP was bad but not to the extent some of you are trying to make us believe. Such tales are for those with no mind of their own not for people like us. Please, you can as well keep off my mention.
sogodihno:

I dont care, even if it is #5, PDP has no point remitting just 50million in 16 years, I know u know the truth, u are one of d reason Nigeria is not moving forward, lover of corruption.

and pls, am done, don't quote me again
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by sogodihno: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
safetyInspector:
You can't answer a simple question either will you ask to know the truth. Likes of you will take in hook line and sinker everything APC dish out for you. As much as PDP was bad but not to the extent some of you are trying to make us believe. Such tales are for those with no mind of their own not for people like us. Please, you can as well keep off my mention.

just shut up guy, pls do, u are not making sense.
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by safetyInspector(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
I can't tread words with likes of you, I am too old for that. Have a good night or whatever might be your time wherever you are.
sogodihno:

just shut up guy, pls do, u are not making sense.
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by WOLEMENTO(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
sogodihno:

chai! u no even go sch! see, wat u wrote. Incoherent and blunders. Pls, go to sch first. Illiterate
lol see mouth like ur mama tootoo
u need to visit the hospital bro u dat got pass in english pouring out trash frm ur cavity
u are a gunner oga ade
go hug transformer
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by sogodihno: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
WOLEMENTO:

lol see mouth like ur mama tootoo
u need to visit the hospital bro u dat got pass in english pouring out trash frm ur cavity
u are a gunner oga ade
go hug transformer

guy! shut ur rotten mouth, I am not the cause of ur miserable life.
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by WOLEMENTO(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
sogodihno:

lol u go vex die ni naughty somebody u have meet the one who will burie you nigridafokunbo
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by WOLEMENTO(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
sogodihno:

lol u go vex die ni naughty somebody u have meet the one who will burie you nigridafokunbo
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Ramsey247(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
You are a lunatic. Since you have refused to recieve sense die there with foolishness.
sogodihno:

u no go school ni? I blame PDP for looting the money that should have trained u in school.

Again, it shall never be well with PDP.
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by sogodihno: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ramsey247:
You are a lunatic. Since you have refused to recieve sense die there with foolishness.

your father is lunatic, even your father can't address me that way, monkey!

if not for Nairaland. ode!
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Careerkings: 12:14am On Jan 31, 2019
Career Kings Educational Consult

*200LEVEL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB*

*Surest way to get 200Level admission into any University of your choice is through IJMBE or JUPEB.*
*WHO CAN APPLY*
*A.* Students seeking admission into any university
*B.* Student who hate re-writing JAMB
*C.* Students who did not sit for JAMB
*D.* Students with deficiency in English or
Mathematics
*E.* Students who just graduated from SSS3
*F.* Students awaiting O level results.
*G.* Students wishing to switch course or university.
*H.* Students who failed jamb
*BENEFITS*
*A.* Affordable School Fees(Installment payment is permitted)
*B.* free accomodation
*C.* Short Course Duration
*D.* The result is accepted in all Universities(including private)
*E.* The programme is available for all courses
*F.* The result gives you admission into 200 Level in the university
*G.* You don’t have to write JAMB/UTME except you wish to do so
*H.* IJMBE/JUPEB Result has no expiry date. Thus, a candidate can use the result for many years unlike JAMB result is useful for just one year.
*I.* Why pay over 500,000 in a private University in your first year when you can pay less and gain admission into 200level with IJMB or JUPEB.
*j.* we run entrepreneurship development like importing from China(for those that have entrepreneurship capabilities and like to do business) which you can do during your Ijmb duration to earn yourself money (note* this is optional)

*ADMISSION REQUIREMENT*
(A) Five O/L credit passes as contained in jamb
brochure (Max of 2 sittings)
(B) Awaiting result can also apply.
(C) Four( Passport Photographs)
*NOTES*
Sales of application form and registration is on. Hurry now purchase your form as you are guaranteed a place in 200 Level in any Nigerian University and abroad.
*CALL /WHATSAPP*
��������� 08105398413 08149032222
*Get Your Form Now Only Through This Link*
������

*_Please Share With Friends to save a soul_*
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Ochin11: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hello how are you doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delsu Admission List / WAEC Conducts Exams In Chibok Schools After 6 Years / UI University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Thread Admission 2021/2022 Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.