Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Dafman - The King Is Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dafman - The King Is Here (1046 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: the King Is Back! kingtom Released From romance section Jail!! / Saudi Arabian King Is Dead ! 79 Years Old New King Announced / Christ The King Is Born! Merry Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dafman - The King Is Here by dafman(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2006
Hello everybody, nairalanders and non-nairalanders alike,I'm really happy to be here, though I'm not so new, but I still consider myself a new member cos I just recently became active, My name's odafe, but my friends call me dafman. I first started coming to this site to get information on happenings in and around naija but i later found out there was more to it than that, people here are quite open, ready to offer advice when needed and profer solutions to problems not to mention that there's lots of fun here too..........infact i'm hooked. Your welcomes would be appreciated cool
Re: Dafman - The King Is Here by queen2(f): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2006
Welcome to nairaland, but your still an old member.
wow the king is here
Re: Dafman - The King Is Here by dafman(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2006
queen2:

Welcome to nairaland, but your still an old member.
wow the king is here

Thanks queen2 wink
Re: Dafman - The King Is Here by icingbaby(f): 3:26am On Jan 12, 2006
welcome nairaland. wink
Re: Dafman - The King Is Here by dafman(m): 3:51am On Jan 12, 2006
thanks icingbaby,but let's not usurp someone's title here welcome nairaland is more appropriate for you know who, dafman would do just fine for me grin
Re: Dafman - The King Is Here by icingbaby(f): 3:55am On Jan 12, 2006
my bad i didn't know i wrote that, ok how about this, welcome to nairaland sexy dafman. kiss
Re: Dafman - The King Is Here by dafman(m): 4:03am On Jan 12, 2006
kiss
Re: Dafman - The King Is Here by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 19, 2012
daftman?

(1) (Reply)

I Am New On Nairaland I Just Wanna Say Hi To The Old Memebers I Love U All / Nairaland Id / Date Of Posted Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.