Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan (16827 Views)

British Big Brother Winner, Katie Price Goes Topless On The Beach In Thailand. / Katie Price Goes Topless Breaks Nudity Laws In Thailand, Risk Arrest - PHOTO / Katie Price Flashes Her Nipples In Sheer Top While Modelling A Waist Trainer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by nigeriapenmedia: 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
The 40-year-old,Katie Price star has revealed she has started the process of adopting a child from the West African country after a chance meeting with a woman who works at an orphanage.

She said: ”Well basically, I’ve always said I’ve always wanted to adopt a child. I don’t care if they’ve got disabilities – just because I feel I can offer a place.

Funny enough, I was getting my nails done and there was a lady sitting next to me and I don’t know why, I’m a bit weird like this, but I said to her, ‘Sorry, but are you a nurse?’ Cut a long story short, she wasn’t a nurse but she was telling me how she looks after this orphanage in Nigeria and we got talking and stuff.

I said to her I’ve always wanted to adopt but the thing is, it’s easy to adopt abroad but it’s not easy to bring them back to this country.

Katie revealed she was spurred into taking action when she got talking to a woman at her nail salon who works with an orphanage in Nigeria.

She said: ‘She was telling me how she was looking after this orphan and I told her I always wanted to adopt.

See More Photos Below;

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/photos-katie-price-to-adopt-nigerian-orphan/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by nigeriapenmedia: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by shaddi(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2019
Very good gesture but I would advise her to go with a strong pastor cos she might be adopting village people that would end her up! grin grin grin

***adoration***
Since this made Front page and I'm the ftc, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me. 
A big thanks to my dad who took the pain of raising me alone since my mum died since I was 9, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love he has for her . You're forever my hero and role model. I love you Dad and God strengthen all the widowers out there... Amen. 

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènis and F yourself"....I bow out!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by cybug: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2019
This is love
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Tolbanks(f): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2019
q
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by bornwealth2981(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Make she come Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Awwwwwww.
So cute.

Bless her BEAUTIFUL soul.

1 Like

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by wolexy14(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Abeg come adopt me fast fast as nigeria no settle

7 Likes

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Uyi168: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Kk.
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Barcelona10: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Make she no go adopt pikin way go take her pant buy Benz grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Pidginwhisper: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2019
grin
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by onyiloyi(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Welcome development
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Pidginwhisper: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Bestchisom(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by dayoshafe: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2019
katie price wanna adopt a nigerian orphan
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Barcelona10:
Make she no go adopt pikin way go take her pant buy Benz grin grin
not funny

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by souloho19(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2019
I'm now a fan

1 Like

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by jamaicabakare(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Nice
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by shadeyomi: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2019
katie price is adopting a nigerian orphan
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by rusher14: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2019
She was a page 3 girl.

She has a kid for Dwight Yorke, I'm a bit concerned she might not be doing this in the best interest of the kid.

7 Likes

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by shadeyomi: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2019
katie price is adopting a nigerian orphan...
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2019
Please Katie Adopt as many as you can.
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Adewumiaye: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Akuruoulo(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Good for the kid.

God bless her
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by oladoyinmoney: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2019
wow...so caring
of u
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2019
rusher14:
She was a page 3 girl.

She has a kid for Dwight Yorke, I'm a bit concerned she might not be doing this in the best interest of the kid.
she should Adopt as many as she wants, i don't care why she is doing it. I don't see Nigerian so called celebrities stepping up to Adopt Nigerian Orphans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Denies Dating Tonto Dikeh & Yvonne Nelson / Ubi Franklin Drops A Shade Which Many Say Is For Iyanya As He Attends BET Awards / Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.