Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan (16842 Views)

British Big Brother Winner, Katie Price Goes Topless On The Beach In Thailand. / Katie Price Goes Topless Breaks Nudity Laws In Thailand, Risk Arrest - PHOTO / Katie Price Flashes Her Nipples In Sheer Top While Modelling A Waist Trainer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Consiglieri: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2019
I beg come and adopt me
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2019
Good

Do you want to have your own blog
Do you want to create your own website
Do you want to develop your own app
Do you want to learn coding
Whatapp 08147555317 to get started
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by LZAA: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2019
Lol
Katie price the butt of jokes in london
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by sundaygray(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2019
shaddi:
Very good gesture but I would advise her to go with a strong pastor cos she might be adopting village people that would end her up! grin grin grin

***adoration***
Since this made Front page and I'm the ftc, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me. 
A big thanks to my dad who took the pain of raising me alone since my mum died since I was 9, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love he has for her . You're forever my hero and role model. I love you Dad and God strengthen all the widowers out there... Amen. 

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènis and F yourself"....I bow out!

Boss what's the way na?

1 Like

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Hope the Nigerian lady is not a 419er out to scam her.

1 Like

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Forreellinc: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Drsavage(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2019
Barcelona10:
Make she no go adopt pikin way go take her pant buy Benz grin grin

HAHA very funny....

IDIOT
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by omerukokwuru(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2019
shaddi:
Very good gesture but I would advise her to go with a strong pastor cos she might be adopting village people that would end her up! grin grin grin

***adoration***
Since this made Front page and I'm the ftc, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me. 
A big thanks to my dad who took the pain of raising me alone since my mum died since I was 9, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love he has for her . You're forever my hero and role model. I love you Dad and God strengthen all the widowers out there... Amen. 

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènis and F yourself"....I bow out!
guy man you funny die love your sense of humor, and concerning your dad's love for your late mom, mehn my utmost respect to him. Peace
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by 9jaRealist: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
byinks:
Jordan has grown in to a responsible woman

Hope so, because she used to be just a ratcheted thot... embarassed
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by aigbekan111: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
God will continue to touch the heart of the love ones.......

Advice: Advice: people should always check what they are buying before living their customer.....

A Nigerian lady took to social media to share video of what she found inside cornflakes she bought

in Lagos..

Watch below;......

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/shocking-lady-reveals-what-she-found.html

Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by 9jaRealist: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
gypsey:
she should Adopt as many as she wants, i don't care why she is doing it. I don't see Nigerian so called celebrities stepping up to Adopt Nigerian Orphans

At least those Nigerian celebrities do not have several sex tapes floating around on the Internet like Katie does. cry
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
9jaRealist:

At least those Nigerian celebrities do not have several sex tapes floating around on the Internet like Katie does. cry
Katie does not have any sex tapes. post one of her sex tapes on here let's see.
Atleast to back up your lies
And even if she does, i still don't care. she will still Adopt a Nigerian Orphan there is nothing you or Any nigerian can do to stop her.

Nigerian so called celebrities does even worst than sex tape.

The only thing Nigerians like you are Good at is to judge other people, Even katie who is trying to help Nigerian Orphans by Adopting them. It's really Sad.
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by 9jaRealist: 12:30am On Jan 30, 2019
gypsey:
Katie does not have any sex tapes. post one of her sex tapes on here let's see.
Atleast to back up your lies
And even if she does, i still don't care. she will still Adopt a Nigerian Orphan there is nothing you or Any nigerian can do to stop her.

Nigerian so called celebrities does even worst than sex tape.

The only thing Nigerians like you are Good at is to judge other people, Even katie who is trying to help Nigerian Orphans by Adopting them. It's really Sad.

Google is your friend dude! shocked

Meanwhile, I have absolutely NOTHING against Katie adopting anybody at all, including a Nigerian orphan. My issue is with low-esteemed folk like you trying to use this unsubstantiated story to attack Nigerian celebrities. For somebody driveling on about Nigerians supposedly judging others, you obviously either lack a mirror or simply incapable of introspection. Folks like you are contemptible and way beyond sad. SMH
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2019
9jaRealist:

Google is your friend dude! shocked

Meanwhile, I have absolutely NOTHING against Katie adopting anybody at all, including a Nigerian orphan. My issue is with low-esteemed folk like you trying to use this unsubstantiated story to attack Nigerian celebrities. For somebody driveling on about Nigerians supposedly judging others, you obviously either lack a mirror or simply incapable of introspection. Folks like you are contemptible and way beyond sad. SMH

There are no Katie's sex tapes. If you know of any, Again. show me, Anyway I have made my opinion and I don't expect you to Agree.

Call me whaatever you like, I don't care. most important thing is Katie I hope katie Adopts all the orphans in Nigeria and give them a better life.

Ciao!
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by 9jaRealist: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2019
gypsey:
There are no Katie's sex tapes. If you know of any, Again. show me, Anyway I have made my opinion and I don't expect you to Agree.

Call me whaatever you like, I don't care. most important thing is Katie I hope katie Adopts all the orphans in Nigeria and give them a better life.

Ciao!

Childish Strawman’s Argument. grin

Never was against Katie (or Jordan, or whatever else she might have called herself in those sex tapes) adopting Nigerian orphans nor anyone else who needs to be adopted (perhaps you, given as you are Staning Jordan), but most definitely against you using the story (a mere rumor at the this point) to launch a petty-minded attack on Nigerian celebrities (whatever that term may mean these days). SMDH
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
9jaRealist:

Childish Strawman’s Argument. grin

Never was against Katie (or Jordan, or whatever else she might have called herself in those sex tapes) adopting Nigerian orphans nor anyone else who needs to be adopted (perhaps you, given as you are Staning Jordan), but most definitely against you using the story (a mere rumor at the this point) to launch a petty-minded attack on Nigerian celebrities (whatever that term may mean these days). SMDH
Just show me the bloody sex tape! You can't even back up your claim.
you don't have anything Against Katie but you are quick to let me know she has a sex tape..
Does it even matter if she has a sex tape? i wouldn't care either If Nigerian celebrities has sex tapes all over the Internet as long as They are also adopting Nigerian Orphans.
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by 9jaRealist: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
gypsey:
Just show me the bloody sex tape! You can't even back up your claim.
you don't have anything Against Katie but you are quick to let me know she has a sex tape..
Does it even matter if she has a sex tape? i wouldn't care either If Nigerian celebrities has sex tapes all over the Internet as long as They are also adopting Nigerian Orphans.

Sounds like one of those “lazy” (Buhari) or simply incompetent Nigerians who cannot even find a simple tape. grin

Dude, you can persist on the Strawman’s Argument and make it about Kate when you post that was rightly rubbished was the narrow-minded attack against Nigerians. However, even if arguendo it is about Katie, then whether she has a sex tape out in the public realm matters because the overriding and primary consideration for adoption is “the best interest of the child” - not Oyibo citizenship and/or money as low-esteemed folks apparently presume - and many social workers and related professionals would contend that having a parent’s sex tape available where his/her fellow kids or playmates could see it would not necessarily be in the best interest of any child (all other things being equal).

As for the Nigerian ‘celebrities’ that you deride and denegerate, one can only presume that you are personally privy with what each of them are up to in their private lives, but just off the top of my head I can readily recall Flavour taking in a blind Liberian kid and someone like Odion Ighalo building an entire orphanage, caring for and educating all of the kids therein - each without the necessity of a sex tape! cheesy
Re: Katie Price To Adopt Nigerian Orphan by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2019
9jaRealist:

Sounds like one of those “lazy” (Buhari) or simply incompetent Nigerians who cannot even find a simple tape. grin

Dude, you can persist on the Strawman’s Argument and make it about Kate when you post that was rightly rubbished was the narrow-minded attack against Nigerians. However, even if arguendo it is about Katie, then whether she has a sex tape out in the public realm matters because the overriding and primary consideration for adoption is “the best interest of the child” - not Oyibo citizenship and/or money as low-esteemed folks apparently presume - and many social workers and related professionals would contend that having a parent’s sex tape available where his/her fellow kids or playmates could see it would not necessarily be in the best interest of any child (all other things being equal).

As for the Nigerian ‘celebrities’ that you deride and denegerate, one can only presume that you are personally privy with what each of them are up to in their private lives, but just off the top of my head I can readily recall Flavour taking in a blind Liberian kid and someone like Odion Ighalo building an entire orphanage, caring for and educating all of the kids therein - each without the necessity of a sex tape! cheesy

yes! i am a lazy.buhari, incompetent Nigerians who can't find a tape..anything else you would like to call me? why would i even go looking for sex tape? that would be your department, it will be of no use to me. i am not like you who is interested in sex tapes, Remember? you mentioned sex tapes. grin and you still cannot back up your Ridiculous claims.

Again as long as a child gets a good life it is irrelevant if he or her mother made a sex tape. some parents has done worst than sex tapes. making a sex tape has nothing to do with Been a good parent. some mothers are prostitutes or was in the past but still managed to raise their children to become respectable citizens in the society. you think a child Orphan Adopted by katie would care if katie his or her adopted mother made a sex tape in the past before he/her was born? i don't know in which (high moral horse) world you live in but you need to liberate yourself out of it. even in Nigeria i ve read news on here Nairaland how some nigerian parents toss their children out in the streets because the are "witches" or some Nigerian parents selling their children to the highest bidder. i woun't go on about the other Atrocities and abuse Some Nigerian parents subject their kids to. and you are here banging on about sex tapes?

Kim kardashian became famous and extreemly wealthy as a result of her sex tape, she is still married and has children. what do you say to that? tongue you call yourself a Realist? puffffs!! Kim kardashian has even been Aquinted with Donald trump and some African presidents, i never heard they complained about her sex tapes. your ignorance s Epic.

Well.. good i applaud them for doing all the good deeds
And cheers! for making me Aware of their good deeds. more Nigerian celebrities should follow their Examples.

for some reason you seem obsessed with Katie's sex tapes. sad which you still can't provide proof of. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eva Mendes Hot Pictures, Bikini Shoot, Pictures, Wallpapers / 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police / Throwback Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva As A Little Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.