Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Biblical Questionable Events. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Questionable Events. (398 Views)

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes / Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Questionable Events. by snnazzy24(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2019
◄ 1st Corinthians 1:25 ►,
Contemporary English Version
Even when God is foolish, he is wiser than everyone else, and even when God is weak, he is stronger than everyone else.
Here is my thought...
They claim the devil rebelled and tried to overthrow God, could it be that all that happened when God's foolishness set in and the devil felt a need to take charge, we can't say God's foolishness is wiser than the heavenly bodies as the devil was never a man.

◄ Job 1:6 ►,
One day, when the angels had gathered around the LORD, and Satan was there with them,
My thought again..
How can Satan present himself to God again after he caused the fall of man in the Garden of Eden and tried to rebel and God was there gisting with him and even telling him to tempt JOB. I'm confused as to when all this happened whether it was Before or After the incident in the Garden , or could it be Before or After Michael and his fellow angels fought against him (Devil) in the book of revelations.

◄ Luke 22:3 - 4►
3.. Then Satan entered the heart of Judas Iscariot, who was one of the twelve apostles.
4... And Judas went to discuss with the chief priests and temple officers how he might betray Jesus to them.
My thought..
Satan entered the heart of Judas to betray Jesus in other to save mankind and no accolades was given to him (Satan) as being instrumental instead he's being accused and condemned without a fair hearing. what then do we say of the master planner who planned Jesus must die for man to be forgiven and restored. Me I can't kill my only son for me to forgive anybody o, I will just forgive them free of charge and my son live on, beside no body died when the first sin was committed in the Garden.
Re: Biblical Questionable Events. by chucks185: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2019
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
Re: Biblical Questionable Events. by SKhanmi: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Interesting
Re: Biblical Questionable Events. by snnazzy24(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
chucks185:
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

I believe in thinking freely with an open mind and not believing every tales as recorded in books, whether Holy Book or Unholy Book.
Re: Biblical Questionable Events. by sukerefakere(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Let me pitch my tent here.
Re: Biblical Questionable Events. by snnazzy24(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
sukerefakere:
Let me pitch my tent here.
welcome but your thoughts and opinion is needed also.
Re: Biblical Questionable Events. by sukerefakere(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
snnazzy24:

welcome but your thoughts and opinion is needed also.
I keep my thoughts and opinions to myself.

(1) (Reply)

No Pretense / Joy's Prayer Network / Easter Sunday Explosions Kill 185 In Sri Lanka Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.