Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

See What A Jealous Ex-wife Did To Her Ex-husband's Current Lover (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Jealous Ex-wife Did To Her Ex-husband's Current Lover (photo) (958 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Jealous Ex-wife Did To Her Ex-husband's Current Lover (photo) by Jerryembassy91(m): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
According to hausa news platform, Gulmayuwa, the lady pictured above was attacked with a razor blade by her lover's ex-wife. The place where the incident happened was however not stated.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/see-what-a-jealous-ex-wife-did-to-her-ex-husbands-current-lover.html

Re: See What A Jealous Ex-wife Did To Her Ex-husband's Current Lover (photo) by Jerryembassy91(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: See What A Jealous Ex-wife Did To Her Ex-husband's Current Lover (photo) by vaiwize: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
End time wife
Re: See What A Jealous Ex-wife Did To Her Ex-husband's Current Lover (photo) by Jerryembassy91(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
You can imagine.... OMG
vaiwize:
End time wife
Re: See What A Jealous Ex-wife Did To Her Ex-husband's Current Lover (photo) by ShinqRambq: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dat is Ilesha tribal mark,d girl should be proud of it atleast hers is more obvius dan dat ugly Adetutu
Re: See What A Jealous Ex-wife Did To Her Ex-husband's Current Lover (photo) by Jerryembassy91(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
lol....
ShinqRambq:
Dat is Ilesha tribal mark,d girl should be proud of it atleast hers is more obvius dan dat ugly Adetutu
Re: See What A Jealous Ex-wife Did To Her Ex-husband's Current Lover (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Old gist

2 Shares

Re: See What A Jealous Ex-wife Did To Her Ex-husband's Current Lover (photo) by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Yoruba Man Who Helped An Igbo Boy / Edet Edem Akpan I Came I Saw And I Conquer / 100+ Empty Crates Bottles of Coke,pepsi ,malta For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.