Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Sms Ettiquettes Or Manners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sms Ettiquettes Or Manners (691 Views)

Manners, Attire, And Deportment / COO, Mohammed Jameel Leaves Glo Over Mike Adenuga’s Bad Manners / Etiquette,manners & Elocution Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sms Ettiquettes Or Manners by smsnice: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2010
I' m written this about SMS etiquette or SMS manners because some things are just unacceptable when it comes to sending sms to your customers and loved ones .

I will like the house to share some things they dont like when they receive sms message ,

here some basic points on how to send and how not to send SMS:

It's Almost Another Language - that shortened code you use to text your friends but some people don't understand all those truncated words. Try to keep in mind who you're texting and if it's your friend, customers, church members or dad try to keep the message clear and simple.

Don't send abusive text messages, even if you've received abusive messages yourself. It's actually a bad manner and it is possible to trace text messages, so be cool and be nice.

Don't send SMS while driving is an offense in many countries and extremely dangerous!

Till I here from you , keep sending nice sms to your friend and loved ones.

from smsnice!
Re: Sms Ettiquettes Or Manners by smsnice: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2010
from where I stopped the other day

If you're having a drink or a meal or just spending time with someone, don't spend half that time fiddling with your mobile phone texting friends, it's rude, don't you think? Enjoy the real time you have with people and keep the texting to a minimum.

Make sure your meaning is clear in a text message: You may be joking, but how can the person you've just sent a text to know that? Make yourself understood by adding a smiley face or whatever symbol is relevant to your SMS.

Check the time! Will the person you are about to send SMS to be asleep? Do they live on the other side of the world? Don't wake them in the middle of the night or you won't be their favourite person!

Be discreet: You can turn down the volume of your phone's message alert tone, or even put your mobile on vibrate or silent mode. Turn down the key tone volume for the key pad so you can text without annoying people nearby.

Be courteous: Reply to people when they send you a text, it's good to let people know that you've received their SMS, and often they do need a response.

So now you know all about SMS etiquette, why not send some nice text messages to your friends and customers

Next time I will be telling you Why everybody love sending customized and pernalized sms to their customers and loved ones.

Till I come again , keep send nice sms

From smsnice

(1) (Reply)

Info On Paypal Account / Softel Networks Limited / Student Recruit Agent Needed,satisfying Commission Included.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.