Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage (20079 Views)

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte / Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk / Williams Uchemba Bags An Endorsement Deal With Pennek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by bencarter(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
mtcheeew emmanuella dea deal undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
folake4u:
Congrats to her.

Though children drink more of Caprisonne these days tongue

Im telling you, caprisonne and fresh yo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by sophiathefirst: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
The mgbekeness in Alex is finally going out
Ewu
Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by sophiathefirst: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
bencarter:
mtcheeew emmanuella dea deal undecided undecided undecided
The thing pain u abi grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by sophiathefirst: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

And am telling u that bobo is still raking their money. Ehya you can't suppress ur that anger to know bobo signed her abi. U 're already given options the way enemies of progress do.
And every company rebrand once in a while to boost their market too and just remember that bobo has already made a name for themselves in the industry, inshort they 're the first while others follows.

Bornagainchild indeed. Enemy of progress tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by WarriAproko: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Were efe self. He nor dey get endorsment. Suo.. Abeg make dem helep am o. Him money remain 125000
Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by folake4u(f): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

I swear down!
One sip and it's finished grin.
Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Youre just a born fool for this trash you just spilled out,
someone gave her opinion that kids do more of caprisonne and i concurred by saying and fresh yo too.And here you are taking nonsense and putting your mouth in what doesnt concern you.

Better be guided not to start what you cant finish.

Idio*t

sophiathefirst:

And am telling u that bobo is still raking their money. Ehya you can't suppress ur that anger to know bobo signed her abi. U 're already given options the way enemies of progress do.
And every company rebrand once in a while to boost their market too and just remember that bobo has already made a name for themselves in the industry, inshort they 're the first while others follows.

indeed. Enemy of progress is what sophiathefirst is tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by Anchor535(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
[i][/i]Congrats Alex. Dose abusing her, ask urself wat hve u achieved so far? Not even chewing stick endorsement. Celebrate pple so God can make pple celebrate u.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by Anchor535(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
The mgbekeness in Alex is finally going out
see ds Local dog oo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by sophiathefirst: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Youre just a born fool for this trash you just spilled out,
someone gave her opinion that kids do more of caprisonne and i concurred by saying and fresh yo too.And here you are taking nonsense and putting your mouth in what doesnt concern you.

Better be guided not to start what you cant finish.

Idio*t

FOOL
What I can't finish indeed. Idiot u don tell am congrats?.
As a I said #Bornagainchild indeed enemy of progress tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by Misspure(f): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Congrats dear,one love
Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
sophiathefirst:

FOOL
What I can't finish indeed. Idiot u don tell am congrats?.
As a I said sophiathefirst indeed enemy of progress tongue tongue

grin...You would definately die soon cos of not minding you business

Abi are you the op?
Or is it your comment?
Abi its your caprisonne or fresh yo?

omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by HenryInno1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
All Youths know today is money money money Nobody cares about their soul anymore
Re: Bbnaija Alex Bags An Endorsement Deal With Bobo Food & Beverage by amahthelma(f): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Ahhh!.. of all things, bobo??

Na bobo advert truely fit am.

Overgrown baby.
ode of all thing for this world what ambassador have they awarded you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Models For House Of Maliq's Next Edition / Yvonne Nelson Takes Her Baby, Ryan Roberts To The Beach / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Mcdermott All Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.