Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

No One Was Born A Sinner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No One Was Born A Sinner (801 Views)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Was Born A Sinner by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
There is no one no matter how sinful that was born a sinner. Every human was born righteous.

1 Like

Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by greatnaija01: 2:54am On Jan 30, 2019
yup that is why there is a NEED to be BORN AGAIN.
soulpeppersoup:
There is no one no matter how sinful that was born a sinner. Every human was born righteous.
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2019
greatnaija01:
yup that is why there is a NEED to be BORN AGAIN.

Yeah brother, that is why it's call born again. A restore of the old life.
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by theoriginalgood: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

This means God will ensure a righteous END for humanity. God cannot be omnipotent and allow mankind to lose the battle against sin!

https://www.nairaland.com/4987112/true-love-god
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
theoriginalgood:

This means God will ensure a righteous END for humanity. God cannot be omnipotent and allow mankind to lose the battle against sin!

https://www.nairaland.com/4987112/true-love-god

He had done that already. Those who accept his offer will not. Those who don't had already lost.
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by xproducer: 2:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Even king David, under the inspiration of the God, the Holy Spirit, says "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me." - Psalm 51:5

This in consistent with the rest of the holy word of GOD; like in -

[ Death in Adam, Life in Christ ] "Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned" - Romans 5:12

"Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come." - Romans 5:14

So, shall we believe your conclusion, or trust what GOD has declared in the Bible regarding the innate sin in man?

"...let God be true but every man a liar." -Romans 3:4

Thank God for so great mercy and salvation, at His expense, through the Lord JESUS CHRIST.

+++++++++++++++++
soulpeppersoup:
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by luvmijeje(f): 4:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Op, do you know what makes a baby? An egg and a sperm. Have you ever heard of this saying, this baby look like him papa Or this baby has the temperant of his her mother.

What some of you called sin is an inherited temperament. Everybody cannot be humble, gentle or quiet. You are telling them to go against their nature. You are telling them to go against who they are.

For instance, I don't have the temperament to see rubbish and not speak up. Why someone else, if you pour shit on top am, e no talk. So because I talk, I won't enter heaven. All of una deh craze.

1 Like

Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
xproducer:
Even king David, under the inspiration of the God, the Holy Spirit, says "Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me." - Psalm 51:5

This in consistent with the rest of the holy word of GOD; like in -

[ Death in Adam, Life in Christ ] "Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned" - Romans 5:12

"Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come." - Romans 5:14

So, shall we believe your conclusion, or trust what GOD has declared in the Bible regarding the innate sin in man?

"...let God be true but every man a liar." -Romans 3:4

Thank God for so great mercy and salvation, at His expense, through the Lord JESUS CHRIST.

+++++++++++++++++

The biggest problem of humanity is understanding. David prayed for understanding for more than any other thing.

The explanation of those scriptures are in ().

1. I was brought forth in iniquity (I was formed in sin). And in sin did my mother conceived me (And in sin did my mother keep me).

Man had no traces of sin in him at conception. But the place we was conceived is on the platform of him.

2. Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned - Romans 5:12

Sin didn't enter into man but into the world where he live. Sin is like a stain to man. It's never in his DNA.

3. Dead which function in sin only kill the part of the man it can stain (the flesh).

Man was never born with sin that is why he can repent. No where was man refereed to as a man of sin because no man has sin in his DNA.

The man of sin cannot repent because he is born of sin.

The former is born in sin - no sin in the DNA and can be forgiven.

The later is born of sin - sin is in his DNA and cannot be forgiven.
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
luvmijeje:
Op, do you know what makes a baby? An egg and a sperm. Have you ever heard of this saying, this baby look like him papa Or this baby has the temperant of his her mother.

What some of you called sin is an inherited temperament. Everybody cannot be humble, gentle or quiet. You are telling them to go against their nature. You are telling them to go against who they are.

For instance, I don't have the temperament to see rubbish and not speak up. Why someone else, if you pour shit on top am, e no talk. So because I talk, I won't enter heaven. All of una deh craze.

Na you dey craze. If you have something to say, say it with respect.

1 Like

Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by sonmvayina(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Create the disease... Sell them the solution or cure, works all the time..

2 Likes

Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by luvmijeje(f): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Na you dey craze. If you have something to say, say it with respect.

Did you respond with respect? After opening that your big mouth, you are now preaching respect.
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2019
luvmijeje:

Did you respond with respect? After opening that your big mouth, you are now preaching respect.

When I made my submission I didn't put your name. Learn to mind your business if you can't control yourself.

Preaching your head?
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by luvmijeje(f): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

When I made my submission I didn't put your name. Learn to mind your business if you can't control yourself.

Preaching your head?

Did I put your name? Na guilty conscience deh worry you.
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2019
luvmijeje:

Did I put your name? Na guilty conscience deh worry you.

Quote me again 'consciousless' being
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by luvmijeje(f): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by luvmijeje(f): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Quote me again 'consciousless' being

Go and sit down.
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2019
luvmijeje:

Go and sit down.

Now I see! You want me to look at your write ups and give you audience by countering your points in your post so your post can get attention both from people and the mods?

I don't give attention for free. If you can pay let me know. I just looked at your profile and post.
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by Naijakings: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Yet some carry the curses of their deviant ancestors. It is important know who you are and where you come from. Evolution is all of our Destiny.
Re: No One Was Born A Sinner by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2019
Naijakings:

Yet some carry the curses of their deviant ancestors. It is important know who you are and where you come from. Evolution is all of our Destiny.

Exodus 20:5 says the curse of your deviant ancestors comes upon you if you hate God (go the way of your deviant ancestors).

If you align with God, you remain without sin hence no ancestry curse will work against you.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Dead But Came Back To Life, Come In. / When Someone Says He's Atheist / Natural Law And Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.