Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! (770 Views)

How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? / Do You Worship God Very Well When You Sit Beside Your Lover? / Can You Jump Into A River To Save A Stranger Who Tries To Commit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by paris10: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2010
, Don't wanna sound preachy, but ofcourse poignant. You probably should know that by now you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that the end time is here. Moreso,, the time to end this acrimonious, dubious and criminal activity in the Church of God is also now!

Risen from the dead is Christ, and bearing all the sin of the world is also Christ and not some 'Holy' pentecostal Churches Pastors who their congregation now worship. I will not have you ignorant, but come plain and have you reason with me.

Every Churches now advertises its own agenda to making more money rather than saving souls. Churches are now more eager to open a branch for profitability than norturing the one they already have. Churches now wanted to be known for its brand sake than what their original intention were.

I just sat down and wondered if Jesus would do what these CEO's are doing; the opening of many branches in the same vicinity, the opening of a psychiatry hospital (now called healing school), the use of helicopter to travel from states to states, the persistent,aggressive and mean ways of collecting tithes, the flamboyant houses and cars own by these individual pastors. I believe Jesus would rather build a massive Church in a vicinity and have all the locals worship there, rather than having them on every street.

Was at a Redeemed Church few weeks ago, and the Pastor was telling a story of how he told his son that his bank manager only respect him  because of how much money he's got in the bank. The Bible says Jesus was rich but for our sake he became poor. Which Pastor would become poor for the sake of his flock now a days? Don' t think they exist any more!

I think the idea of having your card details taken in a Church for offering or tithe sake is bad. I'm opposed to it. Bring your tithe and offering the Bible says and not your card.  Don't think there's any difference between the Shia Muslims and Christ Embassy members; they're both fanatics! Always at logger-head with anyone that critique their sect, and  replacing the Bible with Chris's Rhapsody.

Daddy G.O is a fine man and Ashi is a business man. Oyedepo is a Professor in his own University while Okotie has turn his members to be rappers. Chris O's friend is a miracle working man, and quoting the scripture is seen as being in the spirit by C.E members,  the most popular ones are, ',  the Bible says in the city of Ephesus, so mighty grew the word of God and it prevailed, ', and , 'if any man be in Christ, ', hence CHRIST EMBASSY.

Now, to the issue of saving God, in other words, saving HIS Church, i'm already on the verge of leading a petition to the federal govt through EFCC to bring to justice the G.O's and so-called M.O.G's that are using the name of the most high as a cover-up in defrauding, manipulating, brainwashing and embezzling the faithful's funds for their selfish gain.

I know this is an audacious move which would ofcourse come across some attacks even from within, I however will not relent in trying to make this happen. And who told us that M.O.G's cannot be questioned as to how they get their money? This is going to be a very interesting journey which would in long run open a further investigation on the part of those who donates or give large sum of money or gifts to their Pastors.

My aim is that at the end (if God gives us victory), we will give all the money recovered from these people to the less privilege ones amongst the brethren. We are also proposing a Bill to the House of Assembly that all M.O.G's should stick to their salaries and any gift (s) brought to them should be screened. In that bill, we also stated that any Church owned by any individual Pastor should be automatically given to the community to run. The Church should be seen as a charity organisation and not for some individualistic gains.

, I will update you soon as we go further,
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by Koora: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2010
true talk.
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by manmustwac(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2010
@paris10
i saw you in the library in peckham when you were typing this topic. grin Besides we all know that church is business in nigeria what do you expect in a nation where people are dishonest don't treat each other with respect etc. Also this is the third time time this week that i've seen a topic talking about the endtimes is near.
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by JeSoul(f): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
manmustwac:

@paris10
i saw you in the library in peckham when you were typing this topic. grin Besides we all know that church is business in nigeria what do you expect in a nation where people are dishonest don't treat each other with respect etc. Also this is the third time time this week that i've seen a topic talking about the endtimes is near.
Lol. Mmw, na Peckham you dey? If I knew. I passed thru few weeks ago, been hearing about the place and wanted to see for myself. Na Naija central for real lol.
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by noetic16(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^^^ how was our wedding? or did u think we forgot? cheesy kiss
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by JeSoul(f): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2010
^It was . . . perfect smiley gracias brotha.

Oh btw, have you met the apostle of marriage? I know your own is coming up very very soon cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-498100.0.html
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by noetic16(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^^

I am offended. I feel slighted and disrespected. how dare u not invite the only noetic. . . this is disrespectful.
You will pay for this shocked kiss grin
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by paris10: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2010
manmustwac:

@paris10

When did you become police @manmustwac? Na wa 4 u o. Hope say u never put chip for ma a.s.s wey u won dey take track me sha?
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by manmustwac(m): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol. Mmw, na Peckham you dey? If I knew. I passed thru few weeks ago, been hearing about the place and wanted to see for myself. Na Naija central for real lol.
I actually live in a place called New Cross which is next door to Peckham.

paris10:

When did you become police @manmustwac? Na wa 4 u o. Hope say u never put chip for ma a.s.s wey u won dey take track me sha?
Its just sheer coincidence that i happened to be in the library at the same time [reading on the table behind you] when i noticed you typing something in nairaland. I stood up and peeped over your shoulder saw and you typing this topic. "I want to save God" I dey your back but you won't remember me but i'd remember you if i saw you again smiley
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by 5solas(m): 6:38am On Aug 20, 2010
So how do you go about saving the Creator.
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by paris10: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
5solas:

So how do you go about saving the Creator.

I've updated the post,
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by Jenwitemi(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2010
And here comes the saviour of God. When are you going to get yourself nailed on the cross? grin
paris10:

, Don't wanna sound preachy, but ofcourse poignant. You probably should know that by now you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that the end time is here. Moreso,, the time to end this acrimonious, dubious and criminal activity in the Church of God is also now!

Risen from the dead is Christ, and bearing all the sin of the world is also Christ and not some 'Holy' pentecostal Churches Pastors who their congregation now worship. I will not have you ignorant, but come plain and have you reason with me.

Every Churches now advertises its own agenda to making more money rather than saving souls. Churches are now more eager to open a branch for profitability than norturing the one they already have. Churches now wanted to be known for its brand sake than what their original intention were.

I just sat down and wondered if Jesus would do what these CEO's are doing; the opening of many branches in the same vicinity, the opening of a psychiatry hospital (now called healing school), the use of helicopter to travel from states to states, the persistent,aggressive and mean ways of collecting tithes, the flamboyant houses and cars own by these individual pastors. I believe Jesus would rather build a massive Church in a vicinity and have all the locals worship there, rather than having them on every street.

Was at a Redeemed Church few weeks ago, and the Pastor was telling a story of how he told his son that his bank manager only respect him  because of how much money he's got in the bank. The Bible says Jesus was rich but for our sake he became poor. Which Pastor would become poor for the sake of his flock now a days? Don' t think they exist any more!

I think the idea of having your card details taken in a Church for offering or tithe sake is bad. I'm opposed to it. Bring your tithe and offering the Bible says and not your card.  Don't think there's any difference between the Shia Muslims and Christ Embassy members; they're both fanatics! Always at logger-head with anyone that critique their sect, and  replacing the Bible with Chris's Rhapsody.

Daddy G.O is a fine man and Ashi is a business man. Oyedepo is a Professor in his own University while Okotie has turn his members to be rappers. Chris O's friend is a miracle working man, and quoting the scripture is seen as being in the spirit by C.E members,  the most popular ones are, ',  the Bible says in the city of Ephesus, so mighty grew the word of God and it prevailed, ', and , 'if any man be in Christ, ', hence CHRIST EMBASSY.

Now, to the issue of saving God, in other words, saving HIS Church, i'm already on the verge of leading a petition to the federal govt through EFCC to bring to justice the G.O's and so-called M.O.G's that are using the name of the most high as a cover-up in defrauding, manipulating, brainwashing and embezzling the faithful's funds for their selfish gain.

I know this is an audacious move which would ofcourse come across some attacks even from within, I however will not relent in trying to make this happen. And who told us that M.O.G's cannot be questioned as to how they get their money? This is going to be a very interesting journey which would in long run open a further investigation on the part of those who donates or give large sum of money or gifts to their Pastors.

My aim is that at the end (if God gives us victory), we will give all the money recovered from these people to the less privilege ones amongst the brethren. We are also proposing a Bill to the House of Assembly that all M.O.G's should stick to their salaries and any gift (s) brought to them should be screened. In that bill, we also stated that any Church owned by any individual Pastor should be automatically given to the community to run. The Church should be seen as a charity organisation and not for some individualistic gains.

, I will update you soon as we go further,

Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by paris10: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2010
Jenwitemi:

And here comes the saviour of God. When are you going to get yourself nailed on the cross? grin

, don't mean saving God literally, just an irony or whatever you want 2 call it.
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by Jenwitemi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2010
I know you did not mean it literally. Was just pulling ya leg. Do you think Jesus would have built any church building at all? If he didn't then, why should he now? He'd probably go from house to house teaching intriguing spiritual stuffs that all humans can relate to, you know, deep and empowering stuffs, rather than boring, shallow, narrow and disempowering religious preachings that most pastors utter every time they open their mouths.
paris10:

, don't mean saving God literally, just an irony or whatever you want 2 call it.
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by karo93: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2010
@OP
All your plans and pettitions will have no head way cos we all know that we live in a world of LIBERTY and the church members and donators are not forced to give to the church and the MOGs neither are they forced attend the churches.
They may have been brainwashed,yes!and in the name of God too but there is realy nothing anyone can do about it so stop stressing yourself.

and about building churches on every corner,i think it has more to do with large areas of land to construct the big structures and jesus would have done the same if there were no space than have a church which is unable to contain all it's members.
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2010
^well said karo. I have nothing to add. I dnt think anyone is forced to do anythng. Fine the bible might be used as a basis for directing pple. Yet if anyone does what he likes in terms of giving/not giving such wouldnt go to jail
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by paris10: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2010
karo93:

@OP
All your plans and pettitions will have no head way cos we all know that we live in a world of LIBERTY and the church members and donators are not forced to give to the church and the MOGs neither are they forced attend the churches.
They may have been brainwashed,yes
!and in the name of God too but there is realy nothing anyone can do about it so stop stressing yourself.

and about building churches on every corner,i think it has more to do with large areas of land to construct the big structures and jesus would have done the same if there were no space than have a church which is unable to contain all it's members.

You know what, we have in recent times swap the real meaning of giving to 'eye service giving'. When last did you or someone close to you look at someone sitting beside you and bless them with gifts or things they lack? And again, ask yourself this, why do we give either offering or tithe? Is it not to relieve those that lack and feed those that are hungry? The Pastors gets richer every second whilst his fellow brethren gets poorer every day.

We are all hypocrites and the truth is not in us. We are so deluded that we often fail to realise that our only mission here is to help the brethren. WWJD is still my question, Would Jesus buy more cars or build more houses to those that preaches to him, or rather give to those that do not have at all? These days, our Pastors are not just contempt with their salaries any more, they now have what I call oju kokoro. Every one is entitle to their own opinion.
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by paris10: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2010
toba:

^well said karo. I have nothing to add. I dnt think anyone is forced to do anythng. Fine the bible might be used as a basis for directing pple. Yet if anyone does what he likes in terms of giving/not giving such wouldnt go to jail

I admonish you to go ahead and buy your Pastor a jet (if you have the money though), and see if your a.s.s would not be tracked with a silicon chip. We will trace and investigate where you got your money from. We will also trace your family and see if they'all well-to-do people, and if not, you'd see the outcome.

No more, I say again, No more. No more corruption and embezzlement in the house of God. No more of your fraudulent offering in the house of God. No more.
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
What if u found nothing incriminating in my source of wealth, what will u do upon ur investigation? Hang ur self? Or just let it be?
Re: I Want To Save God, Very Audacious Move...Must Read! by ogoamaka99(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2010
@paris10,
Sorry paris10, your poverty mentality has beclouded your sense of reasoning.It seems that your high level of suffering has blinded your sense of reasoning that you see Christianity to be synonymous with suffering. You see any MOG wearing rags and always begging for food as a true MOG while those that has fat bank account as fake or doing church business.
By the way, you talk about GOD, Christ and the church. Do you know GOD, Christ?. Do you belong to any church?. Defend your faith unless you are one of the agents of the devil in NL Forum out to destroy MOG and church of GOD.

(1) (Reply)

God In Iba! / The 'other' Side Of The Bible / Compatibility Of Quran And Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.