Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

American R&B Singer, James Ingram Dies At 66 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American R&B Singer, James Ingram Dies At 66 (374 Views)

50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) / R&B Legend James Ingram Dead At 66 / Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American R&B Singer, James Ingram Dies At 66 by iamocheme: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2019
American R&B Singer and two times Grammy Award Winning artist, James Ingram dies at age 66.
The R&B singer who has two Grammy Awards to his name and a couple of No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 hits over his decades-long career, has kicked the bucket at age 66. The news was shared through Twitter by Ingram’s close friend and partner Debbie Allen on Tuesday yesterday the 29th of January 2019.
Debbie Allen confirmed the news of James Ingram’s death via a tweet on Twitter;

“I have lost my dearest friend and creative partner James Ingram to the Celestial Choir. He will always be cherished, loved and remembered for his genius, his love of family and his humanity. I am blessed to have been so close. We will forever speak his name.”

I have lost my dearest friend and creative partner James Ingram to the Celestial Choir. He will always be cherished, loved and remembered for his genius, his love of family and his humanity. I am blessed to have been so close. We will forever speak his name.❤️ pic.twitter.com/TDJfpbbJWa

— Debbie Allen (@msdebbieallen) January 29, 2019

Ingram started his career as a singer with the band Revelation Funk and later played keyboards for Ray Charles. He was nominated for 14 Grammy Awards, winning for best male R&B performance for his melody “One Hundred Ways” in 1981 and best R&B performance for a team or gathering in 1985 for “Yah Mo B.”

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/american-rb-singer-james-ingram-dies-66/

1 Share

Re: American R&B Singer, James Ingram Dies At 66 by dimelo: 1:43am On Jan 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Video:- Timaya - Balance / See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Sale Of Big Brother Naija Past Questions I / Lady Gaga Splits From Talent Agent Fiance Christian Carino After Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.