Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up (42903 Views)

58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Jenniferblog(f): 4:37am On Jan 30, 2019
A young lady got more than she bargained for after she was lured into a den of torture for having a secret affair with a married man.

The man’s wife set a trap for the mistress after discovering her affair with her hussy. According to reports, the wife had been suspecting her husband of infidelity and finally confirmed her suspicions after her husband forgot his phone at home one day on his way to work.

The wife then plotted to trap his mistress by sending a text message to the side chick she suspected, pretending to be her husband and asking her to come home, so they could ‘get down’.

To make the message even more convincing, the woman in a part of her message wrote; “My stupid wife is not home, come over and let’s make some sweet love”

And the side chick who probably had been waiting for her next sex romp with the man, quickly rushed to his house only for her to realize that she had run into trouble.

The angry wife who had earnestly been waiting for her, beat her up and even took her clothes off, while letting another person record the whole incident after which she uploaded the video online.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/wife-sets-husbands-side-chic-up-by-inviting-her-over-and-then-beats-the-hell-out-of-her-video/

Cl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:50am On Jan 30, 2019
You never jam mad chick,what then happens to your husband who jumped his marital vows to cheat

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Mcreloaded(m): 6:16am On Jan 30, 2019
If my wife ever does this to my female partners then it means I have to run from the marriage after all if I catch her with another man she packs out and seeing that she has caught me with another woman and a young and firm and gallant lady I will willingly and happily pack out before she cuts my dick off like that mad lawyer in Lagos.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Men please password your phones and make you'd of vault or other security features that can ghost your phones

26 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Mynd44: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2019
The side chic should get the women arrested for assault abeg.

She should go meet the dog she calls a husband and not beat up the girl

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Mynd44: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Mcreloaded:
If my wife ever does this to my female partners then it means I have to run from the marriage after all if I catch her with another man she packs out and seeing that she has caught me with another woman and a young and firm and gallant lady I will willingly and happily pack out before she cuts my dick off like that mad lawyer in Lagos.

Men please password your phones and make you'd of vault or other security features that can ghost your phones

Better idea, men, stop cheating

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2019
Sleeping with a married man or committing adultery as a man/woman is bad enough, but bringing that shitty madness into the home... What you see is what you get.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by kerry57: 7:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Na wah for women oo, una matter tire mankind
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by lonelydora: 7:05am On Jan 30, 2019
I always advise my female friends to make sure they are physically fit before they start dating married men.

If the side chic has a good lawyer, she will make a lot of money from this. I'm not justifying her acts, though

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by jerecrown(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2019
This serious ooo �
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by toydee(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2019
Some women with their fish brain..so you found out your husband has a side chic n you attacked the side chic instead of your husband.who knows if she's just one of the others,that means she should be ready for more fights

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by SweetJoystick(m): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2019
grin mumu side chick. Why she no call?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by aishapmbtoto: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Imagine. Is not her own fault?
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by MobilityExpress: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Funny people grin . The wife looks like a tomboy but the side chick looks like a Kim K. And the wife boxes like Mohammed Ali but the side chick blocks all her combos like a May Weather. The side chick wins this one cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by BabaCommander: 7:09am On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin

Good job!
Violence not the best way, though.
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Kingkamba(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2019
Congo and cocumber matter ehh. E tire me big time grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Elgringo(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2019
WHAT IF THE SIDE CHICK IS RONDA ROUSEY ?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by kasim45: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2019
trick
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by ybalogs(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2019
The sidechic is Stewpid.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Macabeus: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2019
Mynd44:

Better idea, men, stop cheating
Both sexes cheat, it's not a men's thing

4 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2019
Name of the wife and side chic please I need to confirm something cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by lordraiden(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2019
The setup part 1... Part 2 coming soon...
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by oweniwe(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2019
The side chick is wicked and foolish girl.

Respect your boundary, no matter what. She didn't even wear bra to another woman's house. If it were her boyfriend, no problem...

But going to her rival house in such circumstances means she's just a foolish senseless girl.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Deicide: 7:14am On Jan 30, 2019
Women respect yourselves and stop following married men undecided if a man can't respect himself,you should respect yourself...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by BabaCommander: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Repent!

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Headlesschicken(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2019
Chaii just lookat d t0t0 very ugly piece of meat.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account / Woman And Her Lover Caught During A Kidnap Operation (Video) / Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.