Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,458 members, 7,833,575 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up (42944 Views)

58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Godful:
spotted
Spotted on point, why would a woman make trouble with her fellow woman over her husband's infidelity? It doesn't make sense to me oh,how many of such chicks will she fight?what if this side chick overpowered her? A man who doesn't want to be kept can't be kept, women face ur husbands not the side chick..
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by abisola85: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2019
lawman88:
Total rubbish from the wife. The side chick should arrest her. There is no law in Nigeria that forbid sex between two consenting adult. People get away with criminal assaults in Nigeria easily
remember the lady go met her for her house and their is no way the side chic can win the case
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by jurjes(f): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2019
Mcreloaded:
If my wife ever does this to my female partners then it means I have to run from the marriage after all if I catch her with another man she packs out and seeing that she has caught me with another woman and a young and firm and gallant lady I will willingly and happily pack out before she cuts my dick off like that mad lawyer in Lagos.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Men please password your phones and make you'd of vault or other security features that can ghost your phones

How about men stop cheating and respect the vows taken in the presence of God and witnesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by kjhova(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2019
The moment this video was uploaded online, dear madam became the villain and side chic the victim. The side chic has broken no known law and is therefore not an offender under the laws of Nigeria.

Madam, on the other hand, has now broken multiple laws and will be looking at guilty charges on multiple counts of battery, intent to cause bodily harm, kidnap, threat to life, attempted manslaughter, invasion of privacy, exposure without permision, sexual assault etc!!!

Once this case gets to court, madam will be staring down a minimum of 10yrs jail term in Kirikiri. When she gets there, she can head the association of daft former wives as there are many of them in Kirikiri.
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by QuickStandard: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
You never jam mad chick,what then happens to your husband who jumped his marital vows to cheat

And your point is

You too haff not jam a mad "Dog" Wife.

Anyways, if you are one, kindly keep off from people's husband.

Cos, by their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by harjibolar10(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2019
Mynd44:
The side chic should get the women arrested for assault abeg.
Get her arrested for beating her inside her house?

Do you think our Nigeria system will entertain that?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by abbeyty(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2019
imagine the husband side chic is this lady..

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Why in his matrimonial home?
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2019
greedy wicked woman
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by tunwumi: 7:51am On Jan 30, 2019
It is quite unfortunate that the poster of this shameless story is a woman. I am sure she's one of the three "fish brain" in the video of this assault as she was able to produce the naked photo of the innocent girl.

Op, how will you react of fell switching side in this story? Just prepare for a long time behind bar if this girl get a good lawyer to take up this case. If you can post a story of violence against women by women what do you think men will learn from it?

This is shameful with the picture of the girl legs wide spreed.

Jenniferblog:
A young lady got more than she bargained for after she was lured into a den of torture for having a secret affair with a married man.

The man’s wife set a trap for the mistress after discovering her affair with her hussy. According to reports, the wife had been suspecting her husband of infidelity and finally confirmed her suspicions after her husband forgot his phone at home one day on his way to work.

The wife then plotted to trap his mistress by sending a text message to the side chick she suspected, pretending to be her husband and asking her to come home, so they could ‘get down’.

To make the message even more convincing, the woman in a part of her message wrote; “My stupid wife is not home, come over and let’s make some sweet love”

And the side chick who probably had been waiting for her next sex romp with the man, quickly rushed to his house only for her to realize that she had run into trouble.

The angry wife who had earnestly been waiting for her, beat her up and even took her clothes off, while letting another person record the whole incident after which she uploaded the video online.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/wife-sets-husbands-side-chic-up-by-inviting-her-over-and-then-beats-the-hell-out-of-her-video/

Cl
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Sholaco: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Hmmm I don't want to ask that is the side chick so dumb that she can't call the so called husband at least to double confirm after receiving a text message before going to his house
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by slaypapa: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Women are scum. I test my girlfriend whom I did every thing possible to love but she fell for the trick. Denying me entirely like she has never known me. She never knew i was the same person chatting with her. I was extremely shocked. My next action is to kick her ass out of my life shekina.
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
QuickStandard:

And your point is

You too haff not jam a mad "Dog" Wife.

Anyways, if you are one, kindly keep off from people's husband.

Cos, by their fruits you shall know them.
I don't just get it, how do we reason? Your husband has a side chick, you don't confront or call out your husband instead you pick up a fight with the side chick, my question is "how many side chicks will the woman fight to get her man to be faithful?
You don't give treatment to the wrong patient and expect healing.What happens on a day she fights a mad side chick who will overpowered her and give her the beating of her life,? don't forget that there crazyyoung girls who don't give a dam .
Finally, I was just stating my opinion on the matter, I am not such a person.
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
lonelydora:
I always advise my female friends to make sure they are physically fit before they start dating married men.

If the side chic has a good lawyer, she will make a lot of money from this. I'm not justifying her acts, though

guy, abeg forget physical, the person taking the pictures and camera are part of the supporter of the wife, if table turns around, I'm sure the camera man or woman will join hand in beating the side chick, who know how many number of people even there self, they maybe extra two but the side Chick Bleep up by playing matches away from home, the lady home advantage is more than that of football matches, boiling water may even be awaiting her if she didn't comply and she know four hands at least waiting if she could struggle with two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by seunlayi(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2019
lawman88:
Total rubbish from the wife. The side chick should arrest her. There is no law in Nigeria that forbid sex between two consenting adult. People get away with criminal assaults in Nigeria easily
the girl should sue the wife, the wife is stupid, it's law forbid the girl not to sleep with the man. What if the girl claims she is a prostitute? I can't even blame the man for having a woman outside. Nevertheless, say no to fornication
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2019
Headlesschicken:
Chaii just lookat d t0t0 very ugly piece of meat.. undecided
D video is not even complete

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Sholaco:
Hmmm I don't want to ask that is the side chick so dumb that she can't call the so called husband at least to double confirm after receiving a text message before going to his house
the lady deserves the beating, what happened to I can't come to your house, what happened to hotel, even if the man called on phone, the wife might still come back home and she get caught, we should learn dignity and respect ourselves, hotel are everywhere to nack Toto
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by seunlayi(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2019
TheWhiteBox:
How is it an invasion when the wife is the one who invited her over for the beat up?

Abi naw. Thank God that the chick was only on the defensive side, if it were to be those offensive chick, who knows if somebody won't commit murder in that room. The wife made a very wrong decision

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by adecz: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Side chick dey suffer for
this obodo Nigeria.

Dem too must survive under
this poverty & hunger govt of baba Go-Slow.

cool cool cool
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by buchilino(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Mynd44:

Better idea, men, stop cheating

Guy, ask God 4 d Grace. I don't wat these young gals c in married men
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by femi4: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Headlesschicken:
Chaii just lookat d t0t0 very ugly piece of meat.. undecided
The sweetness is in the eaten not look
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Kelvin3476: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

Spotted on point, why would a woman make trouble with her fellow woman over her husband's infidelity? It doesn't make sense to me oh,how many of such chicks will she fight?what if this side chick overpowered her? A man who doesn't want to be kept can't be kept, women face ur husbands not the side chick..

U are completely right. The woman should face her husband Instead

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2019
slaypapa:
Women are scum. I test my girlfriend whom I did every thing possible to love but she fell for the trick. Denying me entirely like she has never known me. She never knew i was the same person chatting with her. I was extremely shocked. My next action is to kick her ass out of my life shekina.
U never sabi dem finish
MOST are malleable, Pliable and Gullible
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Kelvin3476: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why in his matrimonial home?

Tot the man's wife invited her for the beating?
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by frozen70(f): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2019
That is nonsense and stupid of her

She went too far and if anything happens to that lady she will be jailed and the man will get another woman to warm his bed

Will she ever swear that she has never slept with any woman's husband before?

Am a woman and I don't support her actions
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by AlaskaTNT(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
You never jam mad chick,what then happens to your husband who jumped his marital vows to cheat

and mad chick never jam mad wife
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2019
AlaskaTNT:

and mad chick never jam mad wife

Yes oh, the madness go be overdose.
Re: Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2019
grin i said it
Don't vote buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting / Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.