Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) (53422 Views)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Pbono: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Obagzybarry: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2019
gift01:
He looks like Roger Murtaugh
Nah,like Dougal Mckenzie
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by TBIZZY(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2019
ceejayMAX:
shut up
Yes yes!
Serve him right

1 Like

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Ohraykon: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2019
I like her low key lifestyle dose yeye female celeb should emulate her

1 Like

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2019
Breeze go fall this one
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Macabeus:
Mother of two still looking as beautiful and sexy as ever
Where you see sexy for the pic?
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Omudia11: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2019
There was no mention of biitch in that song.
ObaKlaz:
Bittcch, you all that I want, 'cos you gat what I need... Is she not the one who sang that song?
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
She's too skinny for my liking

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by don4real18(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2019
goodnewscliff:
female artists we not learn..... family comes before career nd all that shiit.... she living her dream life... u can tell from her smiles
Artistes
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by MhizGladys(f): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2019
Good Morning,Famz
Today is my birthday
Show mhe love,Nairalanders

Igbokwe Chinenye Gladys

GTB

God Bless.
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2019
oboy81:
She really tried for her small body, Toto and yansh to hive way twice to to boy Children. #kudos
She go sweet for bed sha dat ome sure me die all this Sensual lovemaking kai! Ajigbijigbijigbijigbi
u are mad undecided
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2019
Iffa grab this wan on top bed eh, na to doggify that her smallie bom bom go sweet pass....I go suck that her agbalumo booby till I pourgrin.
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2019
BornagainThief:
hot for where?
lol grin..what kinda username is this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2019
This girl just too slim, is she not eating or what undecided
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2019
cheesy grin
Omudia11:
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2019
Mk17:

Where you see sexy for the pic?
this one weak me
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2019
I don't know why these women always go for the good looking men so we wey ugly no go find wife ni? Nawao racism will never stop
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Omudia11:
That's my own twist of the song. grin
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by lasmile(f): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2019
Hello there,

*The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme*

BBSBC Consults has introduced a new platform for Nigeria graduates in a bid to remedy the results of those who graduated in poor grades. It was introduced to remedy the results of those who were unable to standout academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.

Top-Up degree or HND Conversion programme is suitable for the following types of students;

1. HND students planning to convert to BSc
2. BSc 3rd class
3. Drop outs
4. Those who wish to change programme
5. Those with good grades but wish to possess dual degree (a new degree in another programme) to enable him / her compete favorably to jobs.

BBSBC Consults brings *HEGT University, Benin Republic* closer to you and its now your choice to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

HEGT University, Benin republic is one of the finest institutions in Benin republic that is fully equipped for teachings, fully accredited by Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria. Accepted also for NYSC and employment in Nigeria.

Details;
a. Lectures: holds in Nigeria, online and exams online
b. Pass assurance
c. Affordable tuition
d. Duration is 6-8 months (Accelerated 2 semesters)
e. Partnered Institution: HEGT University, Benin Republic.

For details contact;

BBSBC Communications, 3, Akinsola Akingba Street, Baruwa-Ipaja, Lagos. Call / Chat 09026858400.
If God has blessed you and you are not in the class of the above graduates, kindly Re-Broadcast to your contacts, someone might be in need of it.
Thanks,
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by femi4: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2019
computergeek:
Two kids and still so hot. The babe is just enjoying life and family.
she looked sick not hot. Too skinny
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Holysucker(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=samcus post=75249592]this 1 no concern us but If you know that the two Manchester Clubs cut your ticket yesterday, gather here let's cry together.[/quote

Mancity f**k me up...
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Mintygod: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2019
ceejayMAX:
shut up
why u beat my son

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2019
oboy81:
She really tried for her small body, Toto and yansh to hive way twice to to boy Children. #kudos
She go sweet for bed sha dat ome sure me die all this Sensual lovemaking kai! Ajigbijigbijigbijigbi
what is there to enjoy on slim girls, just wide toto and Bone skeletal physique... knack plus Size babe u go notice sweetness of toto
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2019
grin Beautiful family.
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by cao(f): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2019
The thirst some people have...na wa.
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Dis gal tiny kwa o
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nature8(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2019
ceejayMAX:
shut up
grin
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
She's too skinny for my liking

the hubby loves her that way sha

for me i dont get attracted to skinny women also
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2019
femi4:
she looked sick not hot. Too skinny
Stop body-shaming. That's how immature guys roll. She didn't create herself and it's not her fault she's skinny. She's beautiful and healthier than all these, obese, 'curvy' girls.
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2019
Finally, bweast e yaf come out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.