Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? (16754 Views)

How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Tasleem(Greetings): How To Correctly Give And Respond / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by Lukgaf(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2019
When a child sneezes Say “BaraakAllahu feek” When a child (who can’t respond) sneezes

How can you get rewarded for making dua’ for someone, and for reviving an abandoned sunnah, and be rewarded for teaching a child a sunnah habit, and gaining ongoing charity for each time they say “Alhamdulillah” when they sneeze?

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzan (رحمه الله) said: As for the child if sneezes you do not respond to it (saying ‘yarhamakAllaah,’ etc as he won't respond to it) but rather you make dua’ for barakah for him/her. It is said: ‘BaraakAllaahu feek.’ Because a child sneezed in the presence of the Prophet صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ whereupon he said: ‘BaarakAllaah feek.’ [Reported by al-Haafidh as-Silafi] And he commanded the child to praise Allah upon sneezing, as to teach the child. [Sharh Mandhoomah al-Aadaab ash-Shar’iyyah 280]

The next time a child sneezes in your presence who is small and can’t say alhamdulillah:
1. You Say “BaraakAllahu feek.”
2. Teach the child to say “Alhamdulillah.”
3. Teach others this sunnah, inshaa’Allah.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by tintingz(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2019
sarahade:
Mtcheew. Which reward will you get o. Male (72 virgins) female( man with 72 virgins )
Lol, no let the mods ban you from this section. wink

6 Likes

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by sarahade(f): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, no let the mods ban you from this section. wink

Ban for what stating fact? The mod should screen threads that people create here not comments.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by tintingz(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
sarahade:

Ban for what stating fact? The mod should screen threads that people create here not comments.

Lol, I sha don tell you. cool

But concerning your previous post, there's no male virgins for Muslim women. That's the sad part.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Alhamdulillah for the light of Islam. May Allaah protect our kids and grant them piety, wisdom, knowledge and understanding of the Deen. May Allaah grant those still searching for righteous spouse that will be with them in Jannah.

20 Likes

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by mmadu5(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2019
bless you my child
Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by chakula: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2019
What a reward? Alhamdulillah, I am grateful and satisfied been a Muslim.

9 Likes

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by Fedayeen02: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2019
Don't go and treat the child cold just be there muttering gibberish.

Islam needs to move into 21st century

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by Kagarko(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2019
Jazaakumur Rahman Bil Jannah Akramakallah.

1 Like

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by BenzEne1(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2019
tintingz:

Lol, I sha don tell you. cool

But concerning your previous post, there's no male virgins for Muslim women. That's the sad part.

You know this how?
You lot should take your ignorance somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2019
Nice, may Allah reward you abundantly

4 Likes

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by Abass07(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2019
Thanks for this thread.
I usually say Alhamdulillah for my six month old boy.
Now I can educate my wife and his nanny.

3 Likes

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by shamsin6300(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2019
sarahade:
Mtcheew. Which reward will you get o. Male (72 virgins) female( man with 72 virgins )

No wonder the 1st commandment of God is to Read and i can c u re very lost in that. My advice is 4u 2 plz seek 4 knowledge abt Islam. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by shamsin6300(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:

We are not after wordly things,,,,, what we are after is Heaven. Beside u re to used the world & get 2de heaven
Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Thanks This is noted All along, I've been saying Alhamdullilah
Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by salam1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:

go and tell that to ur brothers who worship ur demigod pastors, Islam till we die
Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by salam1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarahade:
so much ignorance, and if u invited to come and kniw about islam they will refuse

2 Likes

Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by sarahade(f): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
shamsin6300:

No wonder the 1st commandment of God is to Read and i can c u re very lost in that. My advice is 4u 2 plz seek 4 knowledge abt Islam. Thanks
Knowledge about wjat exactly
Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by sarahade(f): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
salam1:
so much ignorance, and if u invited to come and kniw about islam they will refuse

Know about it yourself and stop imposing what you think you know on others. Do as you feel is right and i will do mine
Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by shamsin6300(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2019
sarahade:

Knowledge about wjat exactly
Abt Islam rather dan criticizing it
Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by salam1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
sarahade:

Know about it yourself and stop imposing what you think you know on others. Do as you feel is right and i will do mine
nobody is imposing anything on anyone here, u don't know and u don't want to know.
Re: What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? by najib632(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarahade:

You come to us with ignorance and you say it is right? Is that fair to you?

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? / 10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples / Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.