Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls (12889 Views)

Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV / Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by famouscargo4u: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
all you need to do is to meet the marketing manager who will tell you the rate per hour. of all TV stations in Lagos, MITV is the cheapest. my church currently run a program in one of the stations. if you need more info, you can call me.

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by omoteacher(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Follow @ Fordunit suggestions.
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
1stargeneral:
I have some couple of gig friends who are looking for how to get an interview slot on AIT or Channels Tv. They approached me and asked. I could not get anything on search so i thought anyone here can lead me in the right direction.

Thanks

Just approach them and make the request. They will tell you the requirements.
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by franksincere: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
You may visit their website
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
IamMissMarvel:
Kai. You have to know someone big working in the media house.
Not always.
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
franksincere:
You may visit their website
No. He has to go there physically. He will be asked some questions first which he can't answer quickly enough via web.
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by kesx(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
I can help you out with TVC/MAX fm, 08105630147

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by bigglesjnr: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
ClearFlair:
Loot Nigeria’s treasury, impoverish the people and come back later to tell them you’re the solution to the problem you created. Also tell them your name is Atiku.
I particularly love this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
1stargeneral:
I have some couple of gig friends who are looking for how to get an interview slot on AIT or Channels Tv. They approached me and asked. I could not get anything on search so i thought anyone here can lead me in the right direction.

Thanks

Simply call their commercial department and pay........
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Thunday1005(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Damfostopper:
By checking the back of your television for interview USB slot anytime you tune to Ait or channels
too weird
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by freakyamanda(f): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
It is very easy if you have your money. If you are the one that goes to them, then it is seen as a commercial affair and you are billed.

10 minutes interview on Business Morning for instance, costs at least 500,000 naira

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by naminow: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ask babalawo!!! grin
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
I Need It More Than You Do... Following.
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Lekmusic: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
1stargeneral:

Thanks

Ask the guys at asheto
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by abudawah(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Try to find out the producer of the programme you want to feature in. Names are usually shown before and after any programme. Contact the producer by physical visit to the station or through his phone or social media contacts.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Burgerlomo: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Newznow:
Just say you know where Tinubu buried 5 billion naria.
And even CNN will come to interview you immediately grin grin grin

Also be ready to pay the heavy price if your story turns out to be false cool
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Xisnin(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
fordunit:

You don't have to know anybody. If you have any reasonable thing you want to do or if it's business related all you need do is walk up to the front gate and request to see either the programs or marketing manager. The only thing is, you will have to pay for how many hours or minute you want to be on air. If what you intend to do is humanitarian in any way, you will not be charged if there is already a programme that addresses same cause as yours.

Bottom line is, you have to go to their office to discuss your mission.
I am not sure he is ready to pay. If he has money he won't be asking this question.
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Gforce2019: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
freakyamanda:
It is very easy if you have your money. If you are the one that goes to them, then it is seen as a commercial affair and you are billed.

10 minutes interview on Business Morning for instance, costs at least 500,000 naira

Nah wah!
Nah Moto I wan buy?
This kind money buy land for papalanto Ogun state
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Gforce2019: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Brightology2:
I don book space.

To the topic, I have no idea.

Just vote out the tyrant from duara first and vote in Atiku, that can help.

What about setting dis your empty brain ablaze ....
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by wanger50(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Go for Channels. It has a wider reach than AIT

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by anismayor(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
1stargeneral:
is there no one to help?
me
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by SensaGreene: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
1stargeneral:

Thanks

I have a connect. He said except you are an expert in a particular field and invited by channels TV, you get to pay. 15mins on some programs such as sunrise is 2.5m on channels TV. Some programs on AIT run from 1.7-2.2m
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
search for their emails and message them.
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Platony(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
admissionrunz:
Go to there office and make enquires

Some people are bunch of jokers,..instead of coming up with smart ideas/suggestions to OP, they are spewing trash.

OP,...dnt mind d rubbish commenters, jst go to their office & make enquiries, they'll tell u how to go about it.
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by ebomat: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Must it be either of both? Call me if interested in another local/cable television on 08182575239.
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by consciouman: 1:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Which of their program do you want to appear on?. To say the truth, for you to appear you must somebody there, but if you are intellectually up and doing I can get you a setting in AIT.
1stargeneral:

Thanks

Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by aalangel(f): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2019
1stargeneral:

Thanks

What are they into? I could grant them interview too.
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
you're asking either of two questions
1. U're looking to buy airtime on one of these stations. this means you want to buy a few minutes or an hour to broadcast interviews on this particular station

possible answer; contact them via any of their channels or just visit their offices. google it

The second is more confusing and a little disturbing. You're seeking for an opportunity to be interviewed. Lol that sounds psycho-ish. I mean, even if you're a billionaire, they'll have to be the ones to look for u.
so if you're looking to be interviewed any time soon you'll need to brush up your life in every way you can, do something exceptional for others or for yourself. inspire deep awe from others and surely from there my brother, you won't have to look to be interviewed ever, they'll tread a beaten path to your door.
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The question is why should they interview them? Who are they?

They developed the first dropshipping website for Nigerians
Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lexxyyla:
Get across to the anchor of which ever programme or segment u wish to be featured on either through his or her email, DM or phone call. Same is applicable to any of the stations. Or go to the office and enquire

I think i like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Watch Naija Tv Programes Online / Breaking News : Kunle Ologundudu Is Dead. / Who Is The Funniest In Nollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.