Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

"My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help (1946 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help by Amagite2: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
A Nigerian student who is currently at home due to the ASUU strike, has cried out after her dad raped her last night.

According to the 21-year-old who revealed she was a virgin, he came home late and drunk, and then forced himself on her.

She's crying for help saying she has nowhere and no one to talk to or run to.

Read her story as shared on Twitter.

Continue reading here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/my-dad-raped-me-last-night-21-year-old-girl-cries-out-for-help.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help by cocaineaddict(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
You mean a 21 year old virgin knows what it means to “release all loads in meshocked shocked ...she must be a scientific kind.

I’m not sure you’re a final year student with all these grammatical blunders.

5 Likes

Re: "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help by OneCorner: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
What’s dere
Chop wetin u won chop biko
Re: "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
He released all loads inside me... shocked shocked

Which Kain load be that sef?

1 Like

Re: "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
cocaineaddict:
You mean a 21 year old virgin knows what it means to “release all loads in meshocked shocked ...she must be a scientific kind.

Re: "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help by Larryfest(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
All this twitter story again...I wonder why he would release loads inside of his own daughter too abi the girl na load carrier
Re: "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help by NairaMedia: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Twitter stories and Lies...... Anyways; She said
he release all loads in me

Re: "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help by AskProf: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Amagite2:
A Nigerian student who is currently at home due to the ASUU strike, has cried out after her dad raped her last night.

According to the 21-year-old who revealed she was a virgin, he came home late and drunk, and then forced himself on her.

She's crying for help saying she has nowhere and no one to talk to or run to.

Read her story as shared on Twitter.

Continue reading here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/my-dad-raped-me-last-night-21-year-old-girl-cries-out-for-help.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Shameless liar... Think you are a blogger?
Re: "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help by GOFRONT(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
How many KG is the load??
Re: "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help by falcon01: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
at 21, what are you still doing in your father's house? smiley
Re: "My Dad Raped Me Last Night" - 21-year-old Girl Cries Out For Help by clive2u(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2019
with all the agony u still dey use short form instead of spelling yesterday in full. good thing u didnt dide abi dided

(1) (Reply)

These Shameless Ladies Tore Thier Undies Over A Man (watch Video) / Man Forced To "marry" Goat! / Female Arm Robbery Gangleader Caught And Stripped In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.