Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money (26945 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / IK Ogbonna's Reply To Troll Who Called His Wife A 'Prostitute' / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Amagite2: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Big Brother Naija star, Alex has used all her endorsement deals to clap-back at a troll who called her a village girl that is being pimped for money.

See her epic reply below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/check-out-alex-epic-reply-to-troll-who-said-shes-being-pimped-for-money.html

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
I guess epic has a new meaning

49 Likes

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by itspzpics(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Rextizz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
May God punish both Alex and the troll, nonsense things.

14 Likes

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Tamarapetty(f): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ha-ha sadsadsad

1 Like

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Someone should help us check on that troll, this one enter grin grin

53 Likes

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by 1Poposki1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Am speechless.. How will this get Atiku more votes next month?? undecided undecided undecided

25 Likes

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Village dirty nsukka girl
Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Kenzico(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
shocked

"may the Lord rest your troubled soul"

See finishing eeeehhh!!

29 Likes

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by nazablossom(f): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Alex has always been a writer grin. People should learn to mind their business.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Some people self sabi find trouble.
If the girl's success is feeding you pains, try and become one. Whether by crook or hook.

14 Likes

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Rotjijatau(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kai Alex no get conscience ooo, chai see reply, e pain me pass the troll, i wonder what the troll is doing right now to console herself

5 Likes

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Sugarplum777(f): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
This bi**h stole my boyfriend

I hate her cry
Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Flexherbal(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Some people nor get work!
Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Anambrapikin(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
See Watin Unemployment they cause
Abeg make una comot for road make I go sell Land nah only thing we I sabi be that.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by kenzysmith: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
This olosho wey run follow Tobi because she hear say him Papa na billionaire begin give am Mouth Action for like 2good months before getting dump
Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by nephemmy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
oh! what a reply...can't stop laughing.. grin tongue
Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by mhisbliss(f): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
In a bid to sound epic she made herself look frustrated, and the clapback is not even funny, bloggers love blowing things out of proportion. grin

5 Likes

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Jflex07(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Thunder scatter buhari and all Apc zombies.
Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by SEONaijaExpert: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sugarplum777:
This bi**h stole my boyfriend

I hate her cry
Thank U, Next

2 Likes

Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by omoteacher(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

NL moderators bringing some funny news graced Front-page.
Re: Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money by Fantasytoch: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji & Pete Edochie In Epic Selfie (photos) / Seun Kuti Flaunts Stomach Tattoo At A London Concert(photos) / Denrele Edun And Moyo Lawal's Red Carpet Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.