Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nairaland Jokes That Would Make Your Day (by Youngzubi) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Jokes That Would Make Your Day (by Youngzubi) (1070 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out / 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Jokes That Would Make Your Day (by Youngzubi) by Youngzubi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
1. Nigerians are very creative, just yesterday evening i entered a keke(tricycle) i got the shock of my life when i saw a ceiling fan hanged on the roof blowing with high speed.... Na my head i fear for.. embarassed

2. All this yeye boys carrying laptop bag with ludo board inside.. Chai i just dey pity una destiny cos you're not deceiving us.. undecided

3. I had to sell my standing fan because of my slim girlfriend.. The fan always blow her to the toilet door each time they brought light in the midnight.... Sister nobi you i dey talk to o!.

4.wife: papa nkechi wetin do u for eyes?

Husband: ah! Na that aunty wey dey sing for church o!, she hit me microphone for eyes.

Wife: why na!

Husband : hmm! Na wen she dey sing,her gown folded inside her anus so i helped her to pull it out she just carry mic nack me for eye.

Wife: then don't help her next time.

3weeks later the husband returns with a complete blind eyes the wife was furious so she demanded explanation from the husband saying wetin happen this time?

Husband : with bowed head he replied, hmm na that aunty wey dey sing for church o!, today as she just dey sing i saw that her gown down fold inside her anus again but i said to myself that i won't help her no matter what but one brother came and helped her to pull it out then i went over to the uncle and said no no no! Bros she no dey like make person help her pull it out, so i use my hand chuck it back inside the aunty anus Na so she vex use microphone hit my two eyes.. sad

5. All this girls shouting we nor dey were pant again because of yahoo boys.. Aunty just say you're too lazy to wash them every day... Yeeee who stone me pant! cheesy

6. Edo weed bad o!... Only the smoke i perceived, i went home and entered the toilet to urinate but i was surprised when i opened the door and saw that the light went on by itself then went off when i shut the door.. It was when my mom slap me and shouted zubi why you piss inside my fridge!!... Chinekee! So na fridge be this wink

7. Romantic husbands don't stress their wives to make eba (garri) for them, instead they put the garri in their mouth then pour hot water in their mouth.. Yeee who slap me?

8. Those boys that smell their boxers after wearing it for three days to see if they can still wear it again.. Brother lemme kuku cry for your sake... I wonder if you dey cover nose when you fart.

9. Those girls that can't hold the urge to scratch their bum in public, even at the bus stop.. Hmmm DJ well done o!..

10. A mallam was taken to the court for beating his wife with hammer

Judge : mallam azeez can you tell us what led you into the murderous act which led to your wife's death.

Mallamm azeez nodded his head in disgust and replied. Zirr! I nor come, my wife nor come, but baby come how come?.............. If you're the judge.. Oya settle the matter. grin

11. To commit suicide nor easy o!.. The day i tried to hang my self, you won't believe how relieved i was after i successfully freed my neck from the rope aarrhhhhhh!.. Life sweet o!... I comot cap for those heros past

13 Na me youngzubi composed this jokes, but you forgot to read number 12 which is the funniest..

14. Yeaa i caught you, u actually went back to check 12 but found out that there's no 12 and you're now smiling because i caught you

15. If you don't comment after reading i won't curse you, but the kind garri wey you go Drink this evening eh! Na Maggi go dey inside..its me youngzubi that said so.

19. My elder sister cursed me saying : the kind garri you go dey drink for your life suggar go dey inside, grandnut go plenty inside, infact milk go excess inside it, you this idiot........ I can't believe i shouted amen!! I claim it.. Lwkmd!!!

20.i went to my wicked teachers house and he said, youngzubi take this shoes go and shine it for me. I got to the parlor and saw her two daughters watching tv so i decided to take my revenge so i said to the two girls, your dad said i should come and have sex with two of you they screamed its a lie then told them to wait and listen, so i shouted sir is it two of them!? And the man replied yes the both of them... Sense will not kill me grin

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Jokes That Would Make Your Day (by Youngzubi) by BonkoINC: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Zubi my nigga

How is Spatta na ? grin
Re: Nairaland Jokes That Would Make Your Day (by Youngzubi) by Youngzubi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
BonkoINC:
Zubi my nigga

How is Spatta na ? grin

Spata is now a pastor with spana as the general overseer grin... U need the church address cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jokes That Would Make Your Day (by Youngzubi) by BonkoINC: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Youngzubi:

Spata is now a pastor with spana as the general overseer grin... U need the church address cheesy

Thank God for their lives .

Hope say na real church ? grin
Re: Nairaland Jokes That Would Make Your Day (by Youngzubi) by Dominic220(m): 3:04am On Feb 01, 2019
nice

(1) (Reply)

[download Mp4] Mark Angel Comedy (manchelor Part 2) / See What Happens To Pastor Who Went To Preach For A Slay Queen / Where Can I Find Dis Meme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.