Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Huawei Mate20 Pro Is Not Your Mate, Show Some Respect. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Mate20 Pro Is Not Your Mate, Show Some Respect. (1709 Views)

The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price / Vivo Z1 Pro Is The King Of Mid-range ( Better Than A70 And Redmi Note 7 Pro) / Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Mate20 Pro Is Not Your Mate, Show Some Respect. by AmyStar16: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
LoL. When I tell people that technology is spiritual, they’ll say I’m somehow. I’ve heard of wireless charging but please brethren, which one is reverse wireless charging again? As if it’s not wonderment enough that my phone is charging without being plugged in. Huawei now says I can not only charge my phone wireless but use my own phone to charge another person’s phone, wireless (that’s of course assuming I had the Huawei Mate 20 Pro). Let me just say it here and now that that thing crazy.
If you’ve heard of a smartphone that is able to do this wireless reverse charging, please let me know. If not, respect yourself and quietly rise to your feet and salute the King of smartphones. Huawei Mate 20Pro. We are not sure how much in naira it is yet o, as the Huawei Nigeria has not said anything about price yet. But if you’re expecting this phone to be less than 150K, sorry, we have passed your bus stop.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Mate20 Pro Is Not Your Mate, Show Some Respect. by zaki2much(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is quite interesting
Re: Huawei Mate20 Pro Is Not Your Mate, Show Some Respect. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
That's how I heard LG and Samsung is planning on introduction of 8k quantum led tv when most of us haven't even finished exploring 4k.

How on earth will the graphics look on 8k considering how crystal clear 4k is..

Very soon internet call will take over from ordinary voice call and that maybe the end of recharge cards as banks are now offering recharge codes.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Mate20 Pro Is Not Your Mate, Show Some Respect. by TDonald: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
AmyStar16:

LoL. When I tell people that technology is spiritual, they’ll say I’m somehow. I’ve heard of wireless charging but please brethren, which one is reverse wireless charging again? As if it’s not wonderment enough that my phone is charging without being plugged in. Huawei now says I can not only charge my phone wireless but use my own phone to charge another person’s phone, wireless (that’s of course assuming I had the Huawei Mate 20 Pro). Let me just say it here and now that that thing crazy.
If you’ve heard of a smartphone that is able to do this wireless reverse charging, please let me know. If not, respect yourself and quietly rise to your feet and salute the King of smartphones. Huawei Mate 20Pro. [s]We are not sure how much in naira it is yet o,[/s] as the Huawei Nigeria has not said anything about price yet. But if you’re expecting this phone to be less than 150K, sorry, we have passed your bus stop.

Re: Huawei Mate20 Pro Is Not Your Mate, Show Some Respect. by nedubest(m): 4:07am On Jan 31, 2019
this is betteR than getting Iphone x
Re: Huawei Mate20 Pro Is Not Your Mate, Show Some Respect. by LordSkinnie(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2019
I wan buy this phone.

I don manage raise #2355

Who go assist me now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Mate20 Pro Is Not Your Mate, Show Some Respect. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2019
krattoss:
That's how I heard LG and Samsung is planning on introduction of 8k quantum led tv when most of us haven't even finished exploring 4k.

Very soon internet call will take over from ordinary voice call and that maybe the end of recharge cards as banks are now offering recharge codes.

Difference between 8k and 4k can't be noticed by our eyes, this pple just dey collect our money... Even considering the gb's 8k content go chop
Re: Huawei Mate20 Pro Is Not Your Mate, Show Some Respect. by ib4real95(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
LordSkinnie:
I wan buy this phone.

I don manage raise #2355

Who go assist me now?
Sennd your acct no make i add 10naira join. By 3010 you go buy am

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Mate20 Pro Is Not Your Mate, Show Some Respect. by Rextizz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
krattoss:

In 10 years to come, all these things will be useless, i wonder what we will be using then.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone / SOLD!!! 5 Months Used Huawei Y5 2019 Going For 20k / The Gionee S12 Is Here, But Should You Care?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.