Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Cossy Ojiakor's Advice To A 'Suicidal' Follower - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor's Advice To A 'Suicidal' Follower (16100 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Advice To A 'Suicidal' Follower by Delivar(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:
Guys please I need someone who is skilled in php and can set up a Linux vps

If you have the above skills, please kindly quote me now!!!!

I have a job for you!
I am available. Where do you reside?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Advice To A 'Suicidal' Follower by Protocall: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

I have a job for you!

I can help you with your problem and i will love it if yu can contact me

0 7 0 3 4 6 4 3 6 8 5
Hafizferanmi@gmail.com
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Advice To A 'Suicidal' Follower by femmix112(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

I have a job for you!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Advice To A 'Suicidal' Follower by Abee79(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Advice To A 'Suicidal' Follower by Godsend11: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Advice To A 'Suicidal' Follower by stanley000: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
don4real18:
Online beggars everywhere... Some have turned it to a paid job and living larger than those with honest hustles
use "legit" not "honest" there's a difference. You lie everyday at work so it's not honest
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Advice To A 'Suicidal' Follower by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

I have a job for you!

My brother can
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Advice To A 'Suicidal' Follower by don4real18(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
stanley000:
use "legit" not "honest" there's a difference. You lie everyday at work so it's not honest
Legit is the right word to use, thank you and you are wrong, I do not lie at work everyday
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Advice To A 'Suicidal' Follower by 9jaRealist: 2:01am On Feb 01, 2019
consultancy:
even though her response was insensitive and betrays her as one with low intelligence, it serves the guy right. this online begging thing is getting out of hand. almost every day i see over 5 posts, with each person begging for different things. times are hard, we know, but please go get something doing and stop this nonsense online begging thing. e dey vex person abeg

I doubt she was being serious or insensitive.

Seems like a facetious response to folks who have clogged SM with begging.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid During His Junior Secondary School Days / Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) / Tiktok Star, Kelly Bhadie Sextape Leaked Online (FULL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.