Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Is It Risky To Shout “allahu Akbar” In Western Countries? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Risky To Shout “allahu Akbar” In Western Countries? (261 Views)

In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More / Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" / "Shoot Anyone Shouting Allahu Akbar In Venice"- Italian Mayor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Risky To Shout “allahu Akbar” In Western Countries? by AjalaJ(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
What would happen if you shout "Allahu Akbar" at a crowded terminal?

I am a Muslim myself. 2 years ago when I was in the UK, I was with a couple of British folks and we were drunk. One of them suggested I do that as a joke and I went for it and I wish I never did.

We were in the bus and all passengers started screaming and me and my friends tried explaining what happened but they never accepted it was a joke so they trapped me inside the bus and they stood outside until the police came and interrogated me for 12 hrs.

After finding out that I was clean they still deported me back to Egypt to be interrogated by Egyptian police so that went on for an extra 48 hours plus they kept me under something called the shortlist for another 6 months until they found out in the end that I was just dicking around.

WORST IDEA EVER!!

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-would-happen-if-you-shout-Allahu-Akbar-at-a-crowded-terminal

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Is It Risky To Shout “allahu Akbar” In Western Countries? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
The language is always synonymous with bomb

1 Like

Re: Is It Risky To Shout “allahu Akbar” In Western Countries? by CreepyBlackpool: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Serves you right!angry
Re: Is It Risky To Shout “allahu Akbar” In Western Countries? by sukerefakere(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
The word "allahu Akbar" is actually the trigger
Re: Is It Risky To Shout “allahu Akbar” In Western Countries? by BizLifeE: 5:39am On Feb 02, 2019
You'd better never entertain such thoughts, not to mention doing it.

(1) (Reply)

What The Lord Will Give You / Angels call / Why Why Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.