Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

"There Is No Power In The Name Of Jesus Christ" - Ghanaian Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "There Is No Power In The Name Of Jesus Christ" - Ghanaian Actor (400 Views)

Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel And His Wife Are Looking Lovely In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There Is No Power In The Name Of Jesus Christ" - Ghanaian Actor by Amagite(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ghanaian actor, Emile Wood, popularly known as Nana Tornado, has taken a swipe at the Christian Religion saying “Christians are hypocrites” and for that purpose, he has withdrawn from the Religion.

According to the actor; "I was a Christian but now I walk with my common sense," he said.

Speaking in an interview with TV Africa on Breakfast Eve, he explained that most Ghanaian Christians openly sin as many times as they can and then on the weekend go and sit in church for forgiveness. ‘Who are you deceiving?’, he questioned.

Tornado explaining further on Christians lifestyle added that he truly believes there exist a living God and a creator of the universe but there is no power in that God as he claims Christians use his name to deceive people with no consequences.

Nana Tornado made it clear that he believes there is no power in the name of Jesus which is why Christians are able to sin as much as they do.

He continued to tease them that there is more power in the name of Antoa than in the name of Jesus.

Watch video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/there-is-no-power-in-the-name-of-jesus-christ-ghanaian-actor-reveals-why-he-quit-going-to-church.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "There Is No Power In The Name Of Jesus Christ" - Ghanaian Actor by apelike: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Amagite:
Ghanaian actor, Emile Wood, popularly known as Nana Tornado, has taken a swipe at the Christian Religion saying “Christians are hypocrites” and for that purpose, he has withdrawn from the Religion.

According to the actor; "I was a Christian but now I walk with my common sense," he said.

Speaking in an interview with TV Africa on Breakfast Eve, he explained that most Ghanaian Christians openly sin as many times as they can and then on the weekend go and sit in church for forgiveness. ‘Who are you deceiving?’, he questioned.

Tornado explaining further on Christians lifestyle added that he truly believes there exist a living God and a creator of the universe but there is no power in that God as he claims Christians use his name to deceive people with no consequences.

Nana Tornado made it clear that he believes there is no power in the name of Jesus which is why Christians are able to sin as much as they do.

He continued to tease them that there is more power in the name of Antoa than in the name of Jesus.

Watch video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/there-is-no-power-in-the-name-of-jesus-christ-ghanaian-actor-reveals-why-he-quit-going-to-church.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
animal
Re: "There Is No Power In The Name Of Jesus Christ" - Ghanaian Actor by Tamarapetty(f): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
So. . . We should hail you or fry your dead brain??

1 Like

Re: "There Is No Power In The Name Of Jesus Christ" - Ghanaian Actor by hungryboy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Na true the guy dey talk nah.

majority of Christians na Christian in name only.
The steal, kill, cheat , fornicate and lie as much as the want, because the know that, the can always ask their God for forgiveness.
Re: "There Is No Power In The Name Of Jesus Christ" - Ghanaian Actor by festacman(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Brother, the name of Jesus Christ is powerful according to the will of the owner of the name and your faith. Ask any associate of contrary spirits and they will readily confirm this.

The name does not work as magic because everything has its natural process unless where the sovereign owner of the name desires to intervene miraculously as it pleases Him to glorify Himself.

The name doesn't kill sinners because every Human being has his or her will power to choose right from wrong. Every choice has consequences at the appropriate time. However for now, free will belief in the name of Jesus Christ accompanied by worshipful obedience in truth and in spirit offers a lasting promise of salvation at the appointed time.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Celebrates 2 Years Relationship With Bae, Temi Otedola / ‘I’m Proud Of You’ Sean Paul Tells Davido(video) / Burna Boy Is Dating This British Rapper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.