Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,378 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Possible It Is To Find A Job In The UAE? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Possible It Is To Find A Job In The UAE? (433 Views)

The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination / Getting A Job In The Oil Industry With A Third Class: How Possible? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Possible It Is To Find A Job In The UAE? by daclemx: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
The United Arab Emirate (UAE) has a thriving economy. The country has the second largest economy in the Middle East. Landing a job in the UAE is very possible. You just need to follow the right path and apply proven strategies. Also, the jobs in the UAE are not meant for Emiratis alone. People of other nationality also have a higher chance to land a job in the UAE.

In my opinion and from what I have seen, there are several ways to secure a job in the UAE. You can start with contacting a friend, relation or anyone you know that lives in the country to help you out. They can direct you on how to apply for jobs and tell you the hot jobs that are highly rewarding and in hot demand in the country. You should also check job portals like Jobviate, Indeed, Monster and others. You will find tons of jobs in the United Arab Emirates from these platforms too. The bottom line is there are jobs in the UAE that you can apply to. And the impressive part is that you can apply even though you are not in the country.
Re: How Possible It Is To Find A Job In The UAE? by Ghost1994: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
2 ways..... Surf Dubizzle or pay agent.. kalas
Re: How Possible It Is To Find A Job In The UAE? by sirblend: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
daclemx:
The United Arab Emirate (UAE) has a thriving economy. The country has the second largest economy in the Middle East. Landing a job in the UAE is very possible. You just need to follow the right path and apply proven strategies. Also, the jobs in the UAE are not meant for Emiratis alone. People of other nationality also have a higher chance to land a job in the UAE.

In my opinion and from what I have seen, there are several ways to secure a job in the UAE. You can start with contacting a friend, relation or anyone you know that lives in the country to help you out. They can direct you on how to apply for jobs and tell you the hot jobs that are highly rewarding and in hot demand in the country. You should also check job portals like Jobviate, Indeed, Monster and others. You will find tons of jobs in the United Arab Emirates from these platforms too. The bottom line is there are jobs in the UAE that you can apply to. And the impressive part is that you can apply even though you are not in the country.

I sent you a mail.....I need your assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity!!! / Human Resources I Need Advice, Please. Urgent! / Latest Recruitment At Paga & E-commerce Store 2019 | Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.