Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress (1323 Views)

Get A Bigger Screen View With The HUAWEI Nova3i Mirror Share. / HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. / Huawei Nova3i For The Busiest Cities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress by AmyStar16: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
We can all agree that in this world of superficiality, packaging is the order of the day. If you don’t package your market well, just know that it will not sell as it should regardless of how much value you promise. This “philosophy” cuts across every industry from fashion to entertainment to ICT. Gadgets are getting sleeker and come on color variants. The almost recent HUAWEI nova 3i for instance, covered with a sleek glass back. Secured on a mid-frame built with aluminum-magnesium alloy, the glass panels give a lush and premium look and feel to the device, while the metal chassis gives the device the rigidity to handle everyday use.
Coloring also comes to play in this packaging business. Since Huawei introduced the gradient color with the critically-acclaimed HUAWEI P20 series, the market hasn’t seen another device that could recreate the mesmerizing effect. Thus, Huawei took it upon itself to launch a new gradient color with the HUAWEI nova 3i‘s Iris Purple, featuring a smooth transition from purple to blue. Other colors on offer include: Black and Pearl White. People say you eat first with your eyes don’t they? Huawei got that right.

Re: Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress by TDonald: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Huawei Marketers don take over from Tecno, Infinix and ITEL marketers

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress by apexquest(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
TDonald:
I taya..
Re: Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress by Olibboy: 2:29am On Feb 01, 2019
★★★★
Re: Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress by chikeze(m): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2019
TDonald:
My broda...dem no dey gree person drink water keep cup. grin
Re: Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress by Rextizz(m): 7:22am On Feb 01, 2019
TDonald:
Huawai is much better than tecno x100

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress by lonlytroy(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2019
Between Huawei nova 3 & Redmi note 7, which one should i go for?
Re: Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress by TDonald: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2019
Rextizz:
Huawai is much better than tecno x100

who dey argue with you
Re: Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress by TDonald: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2019
chikeze:

My broda...dem no dey gree person drink water keep cup. grin

grin
Re: Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress by Palmerbarry: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2019
lonlytroy:
Between Huawei nova 3 & Redmi note 7, which one should i go for?
You mean Nova 3i? I'd choose Redmi Note 7

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How do I get those phones Like umdigi, xiaomi or any other good imported phone / REAL Infinix S5 Pro - Official Design , Hands On & Specs! - The Cheapest Pop Up! / How Transfer Airtime On Airtel Me2u In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.