Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. (1071 Views)

Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / How Do I Unhide Private Space In Gionee M7? / Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. by AmyStar16: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2019
You know how on computers you have one account for you and another mostly named ‘Guest’, such that the apps and files on the personal account cannot be accessed by someone who doesn’t have the password. Yes, that feature where you can open more than one account and one of them is restricted, exists with the HUAWEI nova3i. This feature is especially beneficial to those of you who have siblings like me who you cannot say no to but you also don’t want them to have access to some documents or files or snooping around personal stuff. All you need do is activate the Private space feature that will help you create a separate zone on your phone that only you can access. Two phones in one.

Re: HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. by sluk(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please whatz d price of this gadget, wia can i get it and what other facilities and luxuries can be enjoyed in the phone? I am in uyo, akwa ibom state. I am also interested in xiaomi products too. Thanks.
Re: HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
C'mon.This feature has been in android since lollipop.It's basically in every android 5.0 and above
Re: HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. by Mizik(m): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Order for this beautiful beast now!!!
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740

Re: HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. by eki2000(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
My Gionee S11 lite has it already since 2018
Re: HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. by odinga1of: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
AmyStar16:

You know how on computers you have one account for you and another mostly named ‘Guest’, such that the apps and files on the personal account cannot be accessed by someone who doesn’t have the password. Yes, that feature where you can open more than one account and one of them is restricted, exists with the HUAWEI nova3i. This feature is especially beneficial to those of you who have siblings like me who you cannot say no to but you also don’t want them to have access to some documents or files or snooping around personal stuff. All you need do is activate the Private space feature that will help you create a separate zone on your phone that only you can access. Two phones in one.

My Pocophone F1 have it "Second space"

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno Spark 2 Experience / Suggest A Good 30k Phone For Ma Fiancee's Birthday / MTN Best Cheapest Data Bundle Plans 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.