Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Maize Farming A Step By Step Guide - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Maize Farming A Step By Step Guide (1115 Views)

Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? / All You Need To Know About Maize Farming In Nigeria / Okro Farming – A Surefire Way To Make N1 Million Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maize Farming A Step By Step Guide by Anthony20: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
As a young graduate I sold my car in 2016 and invested over 600,000 on 7 Hectares of Land and Got only 9 bags of Maize.
Following this loss, I proceeded into an extensive TRAINING, RESEARCH, CONSULTATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF MYSELF in the FIELD of Maize FARMING
The result was that in 2018 I cultivated only 2 hectares of Maize and got 80 bags of Maize. Since then I have become one of the biggest Maize farmer in Zaria. I have produce a book whicj is a FARMERS GUIDE on Maize Production, See Excerpt.
MANUAL FOR MAIZE FARM SET-UP

This manual is a practicable guide on Hybrid Maize Farming. It covers and identification, soil testing, land cultivation, diseases and management. It also discusses fertilizer application, herbicides and harvest. storage and marketing is also discussed here. It is a step by step guide on maize production in the tropical regions of the world. A proper application of this manual will lead to HIGH yield for farmers.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Title Page
2. Table of Contents
3. Land sourcing
I) Identifying a land
II) Agreement/ payment procedures
III) Documentation for the land
4. Soil Testing
5. Land Preparation
6. Planting
7. Fertilizer Application
i) Organic Manure
ii) In organic Fertilizer
8. Weeding
i)Manual Weeding
ii) Herbicide application
9. Pest Management & Control
10. Pre Harvest
11. Harvesting
12. Thrashing
13. Storage
14. Marketing
It is available on ORDER. The price is 2000. Payable to First Treaty Account. Upon Payment you will send a copy of the teller and the book will be sent to you. Contact me on whatapp-08055554179 or call 07039036008. the book is 2000 only
Re: Maize Farming A Step By Step Guide by hopevalley: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Anthony20:
As a young graduate I sold my car in 2016 and invested over 600,000 on 7 Hectares of Land and Got only 9 bags of Maize.
Following this loss, I proceeded into an extensive TRAINING, RESEARCH, CONSULTATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF MYSELF in the FIELD of Maize FARMING
The result was that in 2018 I cultivated only 2 hectares of Maize and got 80 bags of Maize. Since then I have become one of the biggest Maize farmer in Zaria. I have produce a book whicj is a FARMERS GUIDE on Maize Production, See Excerpt.

This manual is a practicable guide on Hybrid Maize Farming. It covers and identification, soil testing, land cultivation, diseases and management. It also discusses fertilizer application, herbicides and harvest. storage and marketing is also discussed here. It is a step by step guide on maize production in the tropical regions of the world. A proper application of this manual will lead to HIGH yield for farmers.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Title Page
2. Table of Contents
3. Land sourcing
I) Identifying a land
4. Soil Testing
5. Land Preparation
6. Planting
i) Organic Manure
8. Weeding
i)Manual Weeding
10. Pre Harvest
11. Harvesting
12. Thrashing
13. Storage
14. Marketing
It is available on ORDER. The price is 2000. Payable to First Treaty Account. Upon Payment you will send a copy of the teller and the book will be sent to you. Contact me on whatapp-08055554179 or call 07039036008. the book is 2000 only
This is very good, but I did not see "how to export maize and make millions of naira" in the table of content. You can click on the link on my signature to know how you can export maize to foreign countries and make a staggering amount of money as profit.
Re: Maize Farming A Step By Step Guide by Anthony20: 11:48pm On May 16, 2020
Hybrid Maize Farming A Step By Step Guide by Anthony20

TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Title Page
2. Table of Contents
3. Land sourcing
I) Identifying a land
4. Soil Testing
5. Land Preparation
6. Planting
i) Organic Manure
8. Weeding
i)Manual Weeding
10. Pre Harvest
11. Harvesting
12. Thrashing
13. Storage
14. Marketing
It is available on ORDER. The price is 5000. Payable to First Treaty Account. Upon Payment you will send a copy of the teller and the Ebook will be sent to you. For Contact me on whatapp-08055554179 or call 07039036008. the book hard copy is 8000 only
The Book writer is a Ph D holder in Agronomy
He is a lecturer in AAU and a visiting lecturer in BUK, Kano. The book is fully parked with resources from his personal experience. It is MOST usefull for Maize farmers

(1) (Reply)

Help!! My Layers Are Not Laying Again / How To Start Catfish Farming Free Training E-book / Afro-agro Agric Business Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.