Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On (7539 Views)

Am Launching A Side Project. This Might Be What You're Looking For! / Working On Client NFT Project (documented On Nl) / How Well-paid Are Software Developers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lordpeckxy:
Currently building a voice cognition software, that can be installed in houses, to welcome visitors, greet you when you wake up, arrange your schedule meeting, warns you if the heat of your fire is too much and some crazy shits like that.!!!

Its command-line.!!!!

Scheduled to be completed in june 2020..!!!

Approximately 850,000 lines of codes
Think Mark did something like this, i have forgotten the name.

2 Likes

Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
ugwum007:
Also working on depression prediction app. The AI model developed with Python have already hosted on heroku.
I love this

1 Like

Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdeiz:
Please i need advise on my next step as a web designer. I am quite proficient with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize, Bulma) and i want to take my skill further to the next level.

I dabbled a bit in Backend(Node.js) but didnt like it. So I need to know what Frontend Javascript frameworks are used for(Vue, React) and if its necessary to learn them or not. Because i still cant comprehend why we even need them.

Thanks
Learn react, it will do u good

1 Like

Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by Talkwisdom(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2019
charliboy654:

Nice work, but I think the UI is poor, that's my own popinion though, but generally it's a good work.
yes that was my beginner App, in life, you need to start somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by Qhalifah: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2019
Hello. I hope you're good. My teammates and I built an app (KIDS STORIES) in the ongoing Hotels Ng Internship. The app provides bedtime stories, short stories, fairy tales and poems tailored for children.
This week, we have been asked to commercialize the app in order to move forward in the internship. We are the only team lagging behind. We are already losing this battle and have spent a lot of time and resources to get this far:disappointed:.
Please don't let our hard work and sleepless nights be in vain. Kindly donate any amount. Nothing is too small. God bless you abundantly.

Donation link - https://paystack.com/pay/kidstoriesapp

You can download our app here -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonlegend.kidstories Trust me, it is worth it. Thanks
Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by MasterPDON: 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Talkwisdom:

These are the app interface
It interacts with microcontroller and Bluetooth module to control devices ..it is tested and in use presently.
Can I know how this works on devices that are not Bluetooth enabled?
Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by Talkwisdom(m): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2019
MasterPDON:

Can I know how this works on devices that are not Bluetooth enabled?
it works on all devices.
Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by codeigniter(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nice but why is this thread dead?
Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by CodeHouse: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2020
For those working on automation and iOT, I've got an arduino kit for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/5715200/need-arduino-programming-kit-sale
Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by Abcruz(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
I learnt a lot. Indeed Nigerians are innovative
Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by Abcruz(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
ugwum007:
Also working on depression prediction app. The AI model developed with Python have already hosted on heroku.

I am impressed. Keep it up bro! Develop without limits.
Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by lastempero: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Angelawhite:
I am working on a mobile app that allows you turn ON/OFF any device in your home

UPDATED GUYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG6ymAUn5_w

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On by Angelawhite(m): 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
lastempero:

Nice one.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reusable Object-oriented Patterns In Banking Applications / C Programming Assignment Help ? / Are There Any Christian Coders/programmers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.