Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself (825 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / UK Christian Preacher Convicted Over Abortion Clinic Protest / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself by Bacteriologist(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2019
News trending on Facebook sees this man, who calls himself "a kingdom agent," "supernatural by default" and "prophet to the marketplace", claim the Holyspirit can make him split, teleport or appear twice in the same place.

He writes:

Having received so many questions from you guys i have to say this: Seeing this picture reminds me of some things, many called me names because of this experience but prior to this time the only person who have seen it happened to me is bro Attah in the village, I sincerely never wanted it to happen in a congregation because I counted it as one of my secret experiences that not too many should know about like many other stuffs which I count as my private personal experiences, but this day a summoning took place in the court of heaven so i was to align with the host in the atmospheric realm, being under the influence of the Spirit I told an usher to pick a phone (not mine) and fortunately it was my host pastor’s phone, and as the procession was ongoing the Spirit of the Lord on me that day wanted to make it fully visible, some people saw it and the camera captured it. I never planned it but the Lord decided to make a sign for us that day, He did not even tell me afore time before the ministration and I was equally surprised. All I can say is HALLELUJAH TO THE GOD OF GLORY.
He alone knows why he made it to happen then, but now I understand why he had to allow it publicly after i began hearing it from brethren all over the world experiencing the samething.

John De Liberty is a normal guy still running on the path of Destiny.
I am nothing, I am still running to become something and when I
become who i was made to be in Christ
my nation will not be the way it is now!
I shut it here

What remains to be understood is why he's not considered volunteering as a quantum physics researcher in teleporting which could fetch him a few Million dollars rather than trying to con unsuspecting gullible folks of valueless naira using poorly developed Photoshop skills.

What are your thoughts?

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself by Bacteriologist(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2019
More comments

Re: This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2019
Oshey jumper! grin
Re: This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2019
If there's no vid to back this up, ma nigga, vamoose!
Re: This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself by MJBOLT: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2019
this is what happens when you see too many comic book movies
Re: This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself by sukerefakere(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2019
Jesysjnr will do more than this.
Re: This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself by SKhanmi: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2019
It's actually possible although very rare. And there are some recorded instances of highly gifted individuals appearing in two places at a time. I've forgotten the name. There's nothing spiritual about it/psychic powers . But there were verifiable witnesses in such cases.

This one doesn't have & is probably playing to the gallery. Especially the last one that appeared in Kwara. Did his witness disappear to both places with him?. You need a lot of witnesses man!

We are in interesting times...People dormant psychic powers are turning on....It's for a reason. Unfortunately for those still tangled in the web of religion,it'll be their downfall. Imagine if it had been an ordinary church member? They would have ascribed it to the devil & started deliverance. It's the birthright of humans,it's not a gift/miracle. Everyone has it to a degree but the powers that be prefer you dumbed down & easier to control.
Re: This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2019
See PVC ceiling o. Lol
Doctrines of demons have already gained ground in most of our churches today because of glamours for the so called "supernatural." Yes there are divine supernaturals but this one is "photoshopbically fake."
Some kind people and their comments sha. Na WA o.
Re: This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself by oaroloye(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bacteriologist:
News trending on Facebook sees this man, who calls himself "a kingdom agent," "supernatural by default" and "prophet to the marketplace", claim the Holyspirit can make him split, teleport or appear twice in the same place.

That is consistent with what I have uncovered in my own research into Spiritual Capabilities.

CARLOS CASTANEDA reported having been made to do this in an exercise, during his NAGUALISM Apprenticeship.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Bacteriologist:
What remains to be understood is why he's not considered volunteering as a quantum physics researcher in teleporting which could fetch him a few Million dollars rather than trying to con unsuspecting gullible folks of valueless naira using poorly developed Photoshop skills.

What are your thoughts?

Cc Seun
Lalasticlala

It angers me that you should suggest that he take the Gift of God, and give it into the hands of Unbelievers.

As DON JUAN MATUS, the Benefactor of Carlos Castaneda said, when he demanded the names of the leaders of the 17 Nagual Schools, after Don Juan told him of their existence, and he asked him why he wanted to know, to which he replied that he wanted to know for reasons of Corroboration and Verification:

"THE NEW SEERS WHEN THROUGH THAT BIT ABOUT CORROBORATION & VERIFICATION- HALF OF THEM LEFT THEIR BONES IN THE VERIFICATION ROOM!"

The FIRST thing the Oyinbos will want to do with this Knowledge is to Weaponize it.

If they could duplicate Soldiers at will, they would have unkillable armies.

That is what they would use that for, first, I am certain.

Anyone who attained this ability, then gave it to the Unbeliever Oyinbo Scientists would be the biggest fool ever born.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be Judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be Measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy Brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy Brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy Brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

THE OYINBOS DO NOT CARE ABOUT GOD: THEY JUST WANT POWER OVER EVERYONE ELSE.

You see how they have corrupted Pentecostalism.

Do you really think that a TELEPORTER would care about MONEY?

The reality of these Powers notwithstanding, I also think that the image was Photoshopped, and someone flaunting the ability in public would never need to advertise himself.

Re: This Christian Preacher Claims He Can Split And Teleport Himself by essenceplus: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
oaroloye:

That is consistent with what I have uncovered in my own research into Spiritual Capabilities.

CARLOS CASTANEDA reported having been made to do this in an exercise, during his NAGUALISM Apprenticeship.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

It angers me that you should suggest that he take the Gift of God, and give it into the hands of Unbelievers.

As DON JUAN MATUS, the Benefactor of Carlos Castaneda said, when he demanded the names of the leaders of the 17 Nagual Schools, after Don Juan told him of their existence, and he asked him why he wanted to know, to which he replied that he wanted to know for reasons of Corroboration and Verification:

"THE NEW SEERS WHEN THROUGH THAT BIT ABOUT CORROBORATION & VERIFICATION- HALF OF THEM LEFT THEIR BONES IN THE VERIFICATION ROOM!"

The FIRST thing the Oyinbos will want to do with this Knowledge is to Weaponize it.

If they could duplicate Soldiers at will, they would have unkillable armies.

That is what they would use that for, first, I am certain.

Anyone who attained this ability, then gave it to the Unbeliever Oyinbo Scientists would be the biggest fool ever born.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be Judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be Measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy Brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy Brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy Brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

THE OYINBOS DO NOT CARE ABOUT GOD: THEY JUST WANT POWER OVER EVERYONE ELSE.

You see how they have corrupted Pentecostalism.

Do you really think that a TELEPORTER would care about MONEY?

The reality of these Powers notwithstanding, I also think that the image was Photoshopped, and someone flaunting the ability in public would never need to advertise himself.

grin Guy

(1) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation About Shoes & Prayer Points / Anambra Traders Ban Prayers In Markets / Pastor Paul Enenche Resurrects Dead Baby With Hole In The Heart (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.